Anybody else besides me a Zombie fan?

I was a huge Dawn of the Dead fan ever since I was a kid. The Walking Dead graphic novels caught my eye when they started. When the show came on, I tuned in on premier night and was genuinely terrified. Been hooked ever since. I am totally looking forward to the mid season finale tomorrow!

You know, the Governor episode.....okay, darn it, I liked hating him.....and now their going and humanizing him, and he cares about that little girl, and now you almost want to care about him. Well, I at least care for the women and the little girl. Not too thrilled that he met up with, who was that, Rodriguez was his name (not sure?). I guess this is all in flashback taking us up to where he's terrifying the prison now, right?

post-18250-0-36595400-1386531043_thumb.j

Finally got my stuff together. Here are the things I mean to take with me when the zombies come. The guns are Remington M887 NitroMag Tac, S&W M&P 9mm (17+1), S&W .38sp +P. The blades are all custom forged. The hammers are also custom forged as well. The small one is 3 pounds with tempered handle and the large one is 6 pounds.

• 3 weeks later...

all i know is that any zombie movei even the terrible ones from the 80's ( not including return of the living dead love iiittt) are even great.been down with the dead since i was a kid. the old lady hates it cuz it scares her i guess. told her if they ever happened dont worry cuz i think we all would die pretty fast haha. anywho check out TWD comics where the show came from super awesome to just hang and read while vaping.

all i know is that any zombie movei even the terrible ones from the 80's ( not including return of the living dead love iiittt) are even great.been down with the dead since i was a kid. the old lady hates it cuz it scares her i guess. told her if they ever happened dont worry cuz i think we all would die pretty fast haha. anywho check out TWD comics where the show came from super awesome to just hang and read while vaping.

Just be forewarned - although the cannon from the show originates in the graphic novels, the show has it's own cannon, and diverges. So at points, what you see in the graphic novels may or may not agree.

• 1 month later...

She keeps each nut in separate mason jars on the mantle lol. Said they cause chaos when they are together

Lmfao! Yep! Pretty much! But hey, come March 27th we'll have been married for 9 years. She's one hell of a woman to put up with me that long! My first wife was done with me in 3 and the 2nd wife was done with me in 2! Lol

• 2 weeks later...