**August Contest** FREE E-CAB KIT

ecigvaporbargains

Here is the first of our monthly contests!!

Like us on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/EcigVaporBargains

or go to our website http://www.ecigvaporbargains.com/

and click Like Us on Facebook at the bottom of the home page!

It is that easy! On August 31st we will pick a random winner and they will receive a brand new E-Cab Kit which includes

1 E-cab Mod (Either in Gold or Chrome)

2 CE4 Clearomizers

2- Re-Chargeable 14500 900mah batteries

1- Wall Battery Charger

1- Black Zipper Carrying Case

e_cab_framed_marked__74962.1373919715.12

Thanks! Just liked you, so I guess that is my entry!

Edit: Since it's a fb like, and I don't use my fb name here (my real name), how are you posting, on our fb page, or the fb name here?

Edited by spydre

I'm entered, and may I add that I never win anything! I can't even get one single number when I play powerball. :(

I'm the same, exact way, Wizard. So I'm crossing my fingers and toes.

Especially since my plans for the extra Davide, mini Davides, etc., may have to be scuttled for now (hubby went down to try to straighten things out).

Edited by spydre

Thanks! Just liked you, so I guess that is my entry!

Edit: Since it's a fb like, and I don't use my fb name here (my real name), how are you posting, on our fb page, or the fb name here?

The winner will be notified by facebook message and will be posted here! We are looking for a new contest for Sept that does NOT involve facebook (for those without a facebook page)....any ideas for a month long contest?? :thumbup:

I'm so excited. I have entered a gazillion contests but never win anything. Once I entered a contest only 5 people signed up. I didn't win anything.

Well best of luck to you and to whoever is lucky enough to get it! You are very sweet to share!

That is really nice of you.

I never win anything either. I'm hoping to win this, so I can give my starter set to either my aunt or my sister, whichever one is most interested in using it, and get them set up to go.