**August Contest** FREE E-CAB KIT

ecigvaporbargains

Definitely have to brag about how great E cig vapor bargains is all over the social media. :D

And for being the most entertaining poster on this thread, and of course the promise to talk us up all over social media.. :secret: ..you win the "BONUS" prize of one free Vivi Nova :animier: Go to our website, create an account, go to contact us page and tell us what color Vivi you would like!

That was awesome of ecigvaporbargains to give out all that stuff! I've NEVER seen that before. I actually just emailed them a question regarding my "entry" into life w/o tobacco. I am 38 and have smoked for 22 years. A pack and a half a day. I've been tobacco free for 2 days w/ Njoy and Blu disposables but want a kit because of the $ savings. I am very limited on budget. Very. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you to all who reply... :)

At least you contacted us!!  Neither the 1st or 2nd place winner contacted us :crybaby: Might have to have another drawing for those prizes if they don't return our messages within 10 days!

Just send the E cab here, I'd be super grateful. ^_^