Best Tank out of the following options, please Vote

Please vote...im trying to decide which ones to stock up on, for me so far the evods from trying those and the pro tank but I havent tried the mt3's or ts3's and was wondering which one you prefer..the evods seem to be "gurgling" more and more but maybe the mt3/ts3's do the same thing? Enlighten me please by voting for your favorite.

Never tried the Evod or the MT3 even though they are very similar to the T3S I use daily now. The KPT would be last on my list of those four. The MT3 and MT3S are the same as T3 and T3S with a metal cover. The S versions are the newest ones and solve a lot of the leaking issues inherent to BCCs. I cannot stand the taste of the KPT and am very glad I never ordered the 4-5 I almost have on several occasions.

I will use the T2 and T3S and am not really looking to try anything else. Both of these are great appliances and will be what my collection is comprised of for the near future.

Edited by bcartervol98

I also have two evods that only gurgle due to human error lol

Its always my fault when they do , I just take them apart blow out the coil from the bottom put them back together and viola'! good as new.

anyhow I am also one that HATES the metal taste so a pro tank is not an option for me . I did however order the protank 2 you can put a mouth piece of your choice on that one I havent tried the other 2 you speak of , but ill tell ya youre gonna get a gurgle now and again that just happens .it seems I read somewhere it happened to you after you refill ? thats how you know its probably something you did . if it was working fine untill you refilled . how old is your evod?

If the Evod is like the other BCCs I have tried or like the T3S I use now, they start gurgling when the coil is degraded enough to let the liquid into the shaft. When mine start to gurgle I take off the bottom, swab out the airhole, put it back together. If it still gurgles I replace the coil and voila, problem solved. The taste and performance are as such that it is worth a little hassle of changing the coils more often than the top coil models.

If you are looking for steady hassle free with very little maintenance and never any gurgling or leakage check out the T2 (Ego CC Longwick Clearomizer). Very similar in design and very easy to fill, almost impossible to get liquid into the shaft, and overall the most user friendly clearo out there imo. I would rate the T2 as good for beginners where the T3s and MT3s are more for intermediate vapers.

Have you read my review comparing the T3s to the T2? It is stickied in "Member Tutorials" where I talk a lot about the differences and why I prefer one over the other. My wife still prefers the T2 where I prefer the T3S. They are so close together it is almost like splitting hairs.

There is a saying amongst tarantula and inveterate enthusiasts when someone is deciding on which species to acquire next. I think this applies here:

"Pick one, and get BOTH!!!"

The reason being is that they're so stupidly cheap, that you can get several to try out. And, chances are, you will find at least one unit from each make and model that will work properly.

That being said, if you are going to invest that much money into something, you may as well skip the cheap Chinese crap, and get something REALLY good. I have no idea what you are planning on putting these units on, but go to www.IBtanked.com and check out the carto tanks. For $25, you can get a great quality-made glass tank kit that comes with everything you need to get started. For a few extra bucks, you can pick up a handful of pre-punched cartos, and a cool drip tip.

After all the different types I've tried (and believe me I've tried a LOT), my favorites are the T2, Vision Nano and the new Vision Victory VT.

The T3, MT3, iClear 30, Kangor Pro Tank, EVOD... none of these did it for me and, aside from the Vision Nano, bottom feeders seem to hate me. :)

My main preference is direct dripping. I keep 2.0 ohm Boge atomizers, 2.0 ohm Smoktek atomizers, and 2.0 ohm Smoktek Bridgeless atomizers on hand at all times. The 306s are still a little buggy for me for some reason. Also, the Vision Eternity RDA has fast become a favorite. :D

protank is so simple to me. i been using the same coil for almost 3 weeks now. occasionaly i take the coil out, dry burn it to clean it and just stuff it back in the tank and vape away. i hardly ever get gurrggling even when i fill it. no metal taste either i think that was in a coil i had because on the shipping to my house it was hotter than hell outside and i could smell the package in the mailbox.

I also have two evods that only gurgle due to human error lol

Its always my fault when they do , I just take them apart blow out the coil from the bottom put them back together and viola'! good as new.

anyhow I am also one that HATES the metal taste so a pro tank is not an option for me . I did however order the protank 2 you can put a mouth piece of your choice on that one I havent tried the other 2 you speak of , but ill tell ya youre gonna get a gurgle now and again that just happens .it seems I read somewhere it happened to you after you refill ? thats how you know its probably something you did . if it was working fine untill you refilled . how old is your evod?

I just got it about 9 days ago when i switched over fully...it maybe some kind of human error, though im pretty sure I dont get the liquid in the middle hole and it has something to do with those seals..but not 100%.

I just got it about 9 days ago when i switched over fully...it maybe some kind of human error, though im pretty sure I dont get the liquid in the middle hole and it has something to do with those seals..but not 100%.

Even if you don't get the juice down the center posts sometimes you'll get gurgling. Take the clearomizer off your battery, put a tissue loosely over the bottom of the clearo, blow gently into the mouth piece. Swab the inside of the bottom of the clearo and the top of your battery. Replace the clearo onto your battery and vape. That should take care of it...until the next time it gurgles. :)

My first 2 weeks with these evods were almost a fiasco ! I went through 10 coils because I kept jacking with them .

I flooded them couldnt figure out what was wrong with it then changed it . I have no patience !But ive got the hang of it now . I rinse them out and blow them out when I change the flavor ,I use an eye dropper and not the stupid bottle (that helped me . ) And I realized I do get it in the tube sometimes even when I "know" I didnt . because when I clean it out its fine . lol you ll get tanks and go back and forth using different ones I like all of mine , I switch them with my mood lol .

Hey thanks for all the replies...i have a pro tank but I just dont like all the airy draws or fact that I cant take it out in public without looking like a crackhead(it cracks and pops more then other tanks so far imo) the evod bcc's arent bad but i got 4 ts3's coming in the mail...i'll try those out, and I also have 2 debridged atomizers coming with a drip tip/shield to start drip testing homemade e liquid flavors. Again though, thx for the tips...very useful information here.

I love my two Vapeonly Mega BCC's. I have two EVODS and I like them with the exception of the size of the tank. I have a Kanger Protank I hate that I was ripped off on. Paid $30 and it leaks between the glass and bottom metal piece. :(

They are the best so far hands down. Haven't fired my KPT2 up yet waiting on my Red Hots and Fire and Ice from VapeDudes or IMedic Atomic Fireball to fill it!

Fired up my KPT2 last night and I'm liking it so far. The draw is tighter than the original KPT just so you're aware, B. I know you're not a fan of tight(er) draws from a tank.

AnyVape Davide Glassomizer needs to be mentioned here. I freakin love these things. Most anticipated vape mail in a while comes Monday when my other 4 get here.

agreed!

also , the protank seems to have won by a landslide however protank 2 - Is much better imo, you can remove the tip and change it to whatever you want!

Edited by Christie

Still waiting on my Red Hots and Fire and Ice flavors to get here to tomorrow or Thursday try my KPT2 and compare it to the Davides. They are all I am using right now though and I love them. At this point everything else I have used is a far distant second.

Keep in mind if you order the Davide mini make sure you have good needle tip bottles or a syringe or its a pain in the arse to fill but so worth it!