New Stuff - eVic & Vivi Nova Tank & MP Props!

Made the step into the full on vari-controls.

The Joyetech eVic is my new couch-smoker. Most of my vaping is while watching TV or on the computer. Keeps me from snacking - interesting side-effect.

I had a different off-brand large rebuildable tank (3ml) but I kept sucking juice. It was like a straw. May have been a fluke with that tank, but it really made it unuseable. I even replaced all the o-rings and different atomizer.

Well, new brick and morter store here opened up a few miles away, so I went there to see what tanks they had and bam, walked out with a new Vivi Nova Pro tank. Haven't looked back.

I still travel with my Joyetech eGo batteries and smaller clearomizers just because the eVic is huge in comparison.

I went with the eVic because I am a geek. I love data and numbers and statistics. I play with the app as much as I vape now.

And, props for the http://www.vaportalk.com/marketplace/ . I ordered the eVic from there and it was only a 3-day turn-around from ordering until i had the eVic in my hands.

Will post photos when I get home.

Edited by Deckyon

After going to a Vamo and an SVD I'm spoiled while at home with larger mods.

I'm kinda lost as to a "Vivi Nova PT"? Can you link or post a pic of the tank?

I use an ATA-T2 genie clone and LOVE it once I learned to build the wick and coil correctly. It hits as good as the Kanger Protank just has a different type of hit.

Bah. had 2 conversations going at the time. It is a Vivi Nova 2.4ohm tank with long wicks. the "Pro" from there was me talking about my MacBook Pro in a different forums.

Sorry for confusion.

http://www.vaporkings.com/Vision-Vivi-Nova-clearomizer-tank-system-p/vivi-nova-kit.htm is the one I have.

I think you'll like your evic. I've had a V1 since December of last year and use it all day every day. The newer ones have had an initial flaw corrected where the control head would separate. That happened to mine but epoxy fixed it. The new ones have screws that secure the head. The only other 'problem' I've had is that the finish is starting to wear off of the fire button. Go figure.

You'll love the evic, never have to check a wattage chart again! Just dont drop it......

IF it drops, it falls on carpet 2 feet away. I am generally very good with my gadgets (yep, it's a gadget). It is my home system, so it doesnt go out. Again, issues with gettign it to fit in my pocket. I have my eGo's for that.

Same here, evic for home use, Tesla and egos elsewhere. Saw some ugly photos of evic crashes, the control head is all plastic so it stays on carpet.I find myself only buying shorts with a carpenters pocket, or small cell phone pocket on the side. Also had the wifey sew a slot in a couple pair with cargo pockets.

Mine has rolled off the table onto carpet a few times, a couple of times onto harder surfaces but never on concrete. It's survived it all. When my V1 control head started to come loose it was while I was changing tanks.

I've run into "that device is no good because it might break if you drop it' threads ad nauseum. Try dropping your smartphone, tablet, or other electronic device and see how long it lasts. I don't understand the mentality that expects ecig devices to be indestructible.

Edited by irwink

That's the one I have and I have enjoyed her very much for 3 months now without any problems. I've changed out her coil/wick a few times but that's all. I just ordered another one except I got the STV version just to have a standby incase anything were to happen. I've got a KPT on the way though. :ice:

I have dropped my Spinners and standard EGO batteries on the boat so many times and the worst thing that has happened is the cap popped off the T2 and had to be screwed back on. I was worried when I first got them, especially the Spinners, that reviews said even a small drop would break them. They have hit the ground hard both on the boat and on my tile floors and I have yet to break anything (knocks on wood). As prone as I am to dropping things (3 Iphones are on the bottom of the lake now), I have to have sturdy stuff lol.

Maybe not sturdy, more like non slippery!?!?

When you are floating on a 9000lb chunk of fiberglass on a busy lake there is constant movement, big waves, all sorts of things. It can go from sitting on a table to two decks down in a heartbeat lol. I have never "dropped" one from my hand, its always when it is sitting somewhere and the boat moves. At home, it has been my wife that constantly seems to be dropping hers haha.

What kind of boat (as I hijack my own thread)? I have a Catalina 320 (the one in my avatar.)

I am looking at getting a neck lanyard for boating. I have been just leaving them below decks.

What kind of boat (as I hijack my own thread)? I have a Catalina 320 (the one in my avatar.)

I am looking at getting a neck lanyard for boating. I have been just leaving them below decks.

I have a lanyard. I have a Glastron GS279 Express Cruiser and a G3 175PF aluminum fishing boat. I have a lanyard and use it most of the time, but when in the water it is sitting in the captains seat usually since it has a backward tilt to it. Its when it ends up on the deck table is when bad things happen.