TVR :)

IMEDICx90

Well on saturday( I know im really behind on these! ) i received my order from the vapor room. I had ordered about 75 ml and i had sent them an email bc it did say on their website that they were expecting shipping delays but i was just curious as to what was going on with my order. Turns out they were sending it out that day in fact and apologized for any inconvenience it might have caused. I replied saying i wasnt inconvenienced just curious was all since this was my first order from a company that hand mixes every order.

When i opened it up not only did i have a sampler of the sweet tarts flavor that they sell but they upped the size by 5ml on each bottle that i ordered! that was truly very nice of them and not expected or necessary as i knew they had shipping delays, but they also wrote on my order form a little note. Now im sure im not the first person to get a note on my order receipt but the fact that they took the 2 minutes to write on it... not stamp or type.... but write a note welcoming me as a first time customer and that they wished me the best :) that is an awesome thing to see that someone actually really cares about their customers and i will continue to recommend these guys to anyone who asks. They are quickly becoming one of my favorites up there with Empire Mods and The Veteran Vaper. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of hand written notes, I ordered my usual 100ml of 555 from Mtbaker Vapor on July 4th. On the comments section of my order i wrote, happy 4th of july! draw me some fireworks..well my packing slip came with fireworks on it. :D

Might have to try them at some point, they are one of the few popular liquids I have not tried.

You won't be disappointed. Just make sure you read over their free stuff/sales section. They do a lot of cool stuff.

Thank you kind sir, my google search came up with that, a medical marijuana vapor site and vapor site in the UK. And I wouldn't want to wait for shipping from across the pond. Not in the market for weed either. Edited by wizard46304

Well on saturday( I know im really behind on these! ) i received my order from the vapor room. I had ordered about 75 ml and i had sent them an email bc it did say on their website that they were expecting shipping delays but i was just curious as to what was going on with my order. Turns out they were sending it out that day in fact and apologized for any inconvenience it might have caused. I replied saying i wasnt inconvenienced just curious was all since this was my first order from a company that hand mixes every order.

When i opened it up not only did i have a sampler of the sweet tarts flavor that they sell but they upped the size by 5ml on each bottle that i ordered! that was truly very nice of them and not expected or necessary as i knew they had shipping delays, but they also wrote on my order form a little note. Now im sure im not the first person to get a note on my order receipt but the fact that they took the 2 minutes to write on it... not stamp or type.... but write a note welcoming me as a first time customer and that they wished me the best :) that is an awesome thing to see that someone actually really cares about their customers and i will continue to recommend these guys to anyone who asks. They are quickly becoming one of my favorites up there with Empire Mods and The Veteran Vaper. :)

when i ordered my free samples from vape dudes but when i ordered my paid order after that it also contained a hand written note and free samples.

when i ordered my free samples from vape dudes but when i ordered my paid order after that it also contained a hand written note and free samples.

I have spoken with Chris and Jennifer both several times, and ordered probably close to 1500ml in liquids from them in the last few months, and I have yet to get a free sample lol.

The only places I have received free samples from were The Veteran Vaper and ECblends. With ECblends it was some 0%nic juice, Dragons Breath or something. While I appreciated the effort, 0%nic after I ordered 100ml of assorted 24mg? I never even opened it. But Brian is always throwing in extras at the VV for me to try.

What's the dragons breath like?! I have been eyeballing that and unicorn blood from fuzion vapes. :)

I didn't try it. I gave it with a couple other bottles to a friend that is just starting vaping. I am not gonna use a coil on some 0% nic liquid lol. That was my point, why send 0nic sample when someone is ordering 24mg? I mean I do not want to sound unappreciative but myself, I would rather not have a sample at all.

Lol well ask those friends what it is. I'm on the hunt for a dragon fruit right now... And i have tried 14 different ones so far... Vape dudes is still my favorite but I won't discount them until I try them lol.

They used it to water down some 24mg Tobacco I gave them to get them started. Said it tasted fruity and sweet after adding it and they liked it a lot. I can almost smell a liquid now and tell if I will like it or now lol. This one smelled very very sweet to me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines