Marketplace Feedback

Hey Everyone :)

We're looking for some Marketplace feedback. We've had it running for a few weeks now, so far the success has been great!

For those that use the Marketplace, what do you enjoy? What improvements can be made? Feedback, suggestions, or kutos ?

For those that do NOT or have not used the Marketplace, why? Feedback, suggestions, product requests etc are welcome.

I may not answer each post but responses here will be brought up at our next meeting.

Thanks so much :)

I have looked at it a few times .There are so many vendors out there and some of us have been at this for quite some time and have established relationships with vendors that provide the goods we want and the prices we want to pay.It will be very beneficial to folks who are starting out to be able to comparison shop at one place .I suspect it will just be a process to either get it going good or find it it might not be a good thing.Hope it works out and as always I will keep an eye on it and order the occasional treat from a different vendor .

I expect that the vendors are still putting their stuff up on the site but I wish there were more selection with dripping atomizers. The only ones I saw were for eGo-C and T with very few for the 510 available. If possible I'd love to see 306 and more 510s (both bridged and debridged) on the site.

There. My two cents and I haven't even had a sip of coffee yet, so if you see misspelled words and/or me not making sense more than usual -- that's why. :coffee:

I ordered Joyetech eVic, which took only 2 days to get here, which was awesome. However, not even a week after I got it, it was listed as $30 off. That was a little upsetting. However, for the timeliness and ease of ordering, a good 5 stars.

The only other thing I would like to see is 0mg Nic juice. I have finally gotten rid of all nic since starting a year ago.

Edited by Deckyon

I ordered Joyetech eVic, which took only 2 days to get here, which was awesome. However, not even a week after I got it, it was listed as $30 off. That was a little upsetting. However, for the timeliness and ease of ordering, a good 5 stars.

The only other thing I would like to see is 0mg Nic juice. I have finally gotten rid of all nic since starting a year ago.

I agree 0mg is becoming higher in demand than it once was. There are a couple of suppliers that are in the middle of uploading products. I believe one of them sells quite a bit of 0mg juice.

Currently we have 378 new products pending categorization.