My clearomizer went bad :-/

I am stuck in Branson with no vape shops anywhere near where I'm at. I don't want to revert back to Snus while I am still here for 3 days. The local gas station had some Blu e-cigs....are those even going to be worth me buying to hold me over till I get home? I have 5 flavors from Vape Dudes sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get home. :-/

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

well its all relative to what you think is worth it. Do you think its worth it to buy some cheapos to get you through the worst of it and grit your teeth until you get home? or is it worth it to just buy the snuf and when you get home get another clearomizer and start all over?

Buy some Njoy red disposables to get you by. That's my last resort backup plan. I started using them and they aren't bad IMO. Then order some clearos to be shipped to your house. Probably cheapest non tobacco solution.

Some local pharmacy might carry 510 Cartridges. I know where i live you can buy 5 pack of carts at walgreens, rite-aid etc. No need ti spring for whole rig.

Yeah the cart is the portion of the blu cig that contains the juice. Its the "filter" end only and doest include the battery. They are prefilled. Im assuming you have an ego type battery. The thread on the battery is called "510" so it will fit.

yup! I have a blue cartridge I just tried it on my evod battery with success! And I used to refill my blu cartridges with my juice! pluck the tip off of the cartridge and refill:) I used hemostats .

*just make sure to stick with like flavors or start with a vanilla cartridge ,It pretty much mixes with most flavors favorably.

Edited by Christie

I bought a Blu refill (vanilla) and it fit on my RIVA battery fine. Those places you listed in Branson carry actual tobacco not e-cig stuff. And the ones that do say "servicing Branson" do not have actual brick and mortar shops in Branson, they are in Florida and deal online only. I called them....lol

I bought a Blu refill (vanilla) and it fit on my RIVA battery fine. Those places you listed in Branson carry actual tobacco not e-cig stuff. And the ones that do say "servicing Branson" do not have actual brick and mortar shops in Branson, they are in Florida and deal online only. I called them....lol

Sorry it didnt work out :(

that should be perfect for you until you get home. that would definitely be the route i would go if i were in that position. now you know why everyone preaches backups and backups for those backups. lol. :)

Yeah....at the store I bought this stuff from they told me the battery should last 300 times being charged and the clearomizer should last about 2 weeks. I thought with me only being gone a week and a half it would be a non issue, and if an issue did arise on my trip, SURELY a big ciry like Branson would have clearomizers if I needed them....no on both counts.

I am flying to Michigan next month. Are they going to give me crap about carrying on e-juice and e-cig on the plane?

Not really all that great, but should get me through tomorrow,

LOL I used a blue for a week before I got my evod-I didnt know any better .I kept it for back up -But yeah I know it is certainly a lot less power but for a day or 2 it ll work. sure is better than going back to a traditional cig:)

.I am flying to Michigan next month. Are they going to give me crap about carrying on e-juice and e-cig on the plane?

No prob. Look up the thread "vaping on a plane" . It was discussed recently. Lots of info there