Fav Flavors?

Just a simple question; What's your ABSOLUTE favorite flavor? I know that everyone will probably have more than one favorite. But if you had to just pick one....what would that flavor be?

Right now the only flavors I have ventured into are Tobacco and Sweet Tobacco :) The Sweet Tobacco is amazing! But I'm looking to get a couple new flavors to try...suggestions? Also if you choose a flavor that has a name that doesn't describe the flavor, please describe what it tastes like. Example: Ooey Gooey is at my local shop and it's supposed to taste like a candy bar.

Thank you all!

Im really new at this but so far I have one favorite. NicQuid's StrawNanna Smoothie. 12mg 70/30. I have gone thru 15ml in about a week so far. I need to have other fav's and will try some soon! Will be interested to see what you gather here!

Im really new at this but so far I have one favorite. NicQuid's StrawNanna Smoothie. 12mg 70/30. I have gone thru 15ml in about a week so far. I need to have other fav's and will try some soon! Will be interested to see what you gather here!

What is the 70/30? I'm a newbie too :) The 12 mg, that's the amount of nicotine, right?

Yes 12mg is the amount of nicotine per ml in a bottle of juice. And the 70/30 is the pg/Vg mix ratio. Pg provides throat hit and Vg is more vapor and usually a sweeter liquid. Also pg is propylene glycol and Vg is vegetable glycerin. :)

I always read this, and at first ordered 50-50 thinking I would like that but I prefer more PG. Thing is I cannot notice one bit of difference in the vapor production from 50-50 to 70-30 but at 80-20 it really drops off.

Another little tip. I ordered one bottle of 100% PG Tobacco flavor to vape places I want to be inconspicuous like movie theater and airplanes etc... There is almost no vapor if you hold it in for a while, but the throat hit, nic, and feel of it is the same just very little in the way of visible vapor.

I love v-ape, readers like graham cracker marshmallow, some vanilla maybe even a bit caramel. It's a juice I got from a fellow forum member. Next would be vape dudes watermelon drip, vape dudes belgium blue tastes like blue berry yogurt to me but the description says blueberry egos.

Vaping Vanilla Custard right now from Cafe Ecig as was recommended to me by a member. Yummy and mellow. Good alone but I get the feeling it could be great with something added in. not sure what. (12%, 70/30) What goes with vanilla?

Vaping Vanilla Custard right now from Cafe Ecig as was recommended to me by a member. Yummy and mellow. Good alone but I get the feeling it could be great with something added in. not sure what. (12%, 70/30) What goes with vanilla?

Try fruit, graham cracker flavor, then you have pie.

Banana Cream Pie- From Vapedudes

I could use this for days on end and not be sick of it, I even find myself switching from what I'm using at the time to this tank.

If i'm running low, on Banana, I either choose Freckled Lemonade, or Blueberry Pie.

Funny thing taste is, what is a filet mignon to some is a Mcdouble to others lol. With nicotine liquids, taste is more subjective than just about any other thing I have encountered in my 43 years.

Couldn't agree more.

I mean some of the liquids I have found to be disgusting, borderline vile, are some other members favorite flavors. I am sure some of my favorites would be disgusting to others. Amazing really how subjective the taste of e-liquid is.

Prime example is bobas bounty, heard nothing but good about it. Personally my battery use not worth discharging on that crap. It tastes like hot dumpster, old gym socks and corpse. The cheesecake I have took a tank or 2 to be vapeable.

Had Bobas for 2 weeks now, first week uh big no! Tried again the other day and it's gotten better but still not blowing me away. Acquired taste i guess.

Currently liking Black licorice and another fab is dragon blood. Both of these are juices from EC blends. I am just getting into this too so there are others ordered but steeping them cause they are young.

Two new favorites! Greenman Juice! Shamrock shiver (like the McDonalds St patrick day shakes) and Druids breath. Strawberry/cream, and a mild chocolate. They are both new favorites now! 70/30 12mg They are ultrasonically steeped and are perfect right out of the mail!

New to forum, but I did research about the most popular flavor being bought in the USA. I'll spare you the jargan and just get down to it. Juicy Fruit is the absolute top dog as far as sales go (in the USA). That particular flavor sells the best... unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of it so its rather irrelevant for me to say "yay" or "nay". There are dozens of vendors who sell the flavor so it's highly "available".

One vendor that I absolutely trust and use exclusively now is Mt Baker Vapor. I live in Oregon and they are based in Washington. That, actually, has nothing to do with it though. Their e-juice prices are just insanely cheap. They have tons of flavors and even a "build and name your own" feature on their website. Occasionally you may need to steep the juices but usually they arrive ready to vape. I can't say enough good things about them. I have tried, literally, dozens of ejuice manufacturers (foreign and domestic) and Mt Baker Vapor are the most reliable, consistent and cheapest I have found.

My preference = 12-18mg nic, 20% PG and 80%VG

I use Vision Spinner 1300 mah with Vision Clearomizer V2

I will say this... Flavors, manufacturers, etc., its all subjective.