Fav Flavors?

Dang, I tried to find the post where we add new stuff we got, but since I cannot find it, this topic will do just fine. Yesterday we started posting about sweet juices and my mouth started watering. :ice: So I crept over :shiftyninja: to Vape Dudes and ordered me some Caramel Apple and Butterscotch pudding. Well, I got up this morning and looked at my juice supply trying to decide what flavor I am going to start my week at work off with and I noticed my two must haves, Blue Honey and Dudacino were done to about 25ml each. I have others that are about in the same level ( my OCD makes me keep them that way :wacko: ) so I figured I better just go ahead and creep back on over to Vape Dudes and reorder two more bottles. That way they will have plenty of time to steep. I almost feel like a junky making excuses why I needed to order 200ml of juice. :iiam: Oh well, I will need it eventually and I will be glad I already have it, steeped and all. Now I feel complete. I have 4 bottles of what has got to be amazingly yummy juice on its way. I can already vouch for the Blue Honey and Dudacino and I will report on the Butterscotch Pudding and Caramel Apple after I have tried them. Thank you all for listening this morning :gathering: . Yall have a GREAT day!

I just tried Johnson Creek French Vanilla - my new Favorite. Finally a vanilla that tastes right for me.

The only issue with it is their packaging. I love and hate it. I think they could drop the prices if they went with plastic rather than the glass, and didn't have the medicine droppers. However, I love the glass bottles and the medicine droppers. I wish they would make them add-ons. I am glad to have the medicine droppers that fit on the glass bottles. I will keep getting the Vanilla from them. Glass or not.

I got the Vanda as well, but found it less vanilla-like. Still good, but personally, I prefer the French Vanilla over Vanda. But then, it is all personal preference.