Almost Ready to Purchase First Ecig!

Grant951

Okay. I'll look into those. Will I be able to clean out the ones I'm getting with it since I'm getting 3 flavors included?

Yeah. The CE4s will come empty. Keep one tobacco only. The other, try the flavors. Fill halfway and give the wick a minute or two to prime and vape away. Vape it down. Might need to tip it to keep the wicks wet. Don't like it? Take apart dry it up and fill with something else. Eventually keep a few clearomizers with different flavors.

You can try mixing the ice ice to make menthol tobacco. Some people like to mix a little fruit in tobacco. Just experiment.

Have never used the vivi nova. The Kanger T2 is a step up from the CE4.

Thanks for the feedback and advice. I'm going crazy waiting for this thing. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow so I will have it by the weekend.

That's how I feel every time I order something new. My buddy was about ready to claw off his own skin waiting two days for his to get here. I'm glad I'm not alone. :P

I got my e cig in the mail today :). I have one question though. I filled up both my clearomizers (the ce4s) and after using one of them there is a little white plastic washer type thing in it. I don't know what happened, because it is now in the way of re filling it. It's not the washer from the drip tip and it looks identical to the other one other than that. I don't know where it came from. What should I do?

Congrats I am one month free and still tweaking my works and have learned a lot on this forum. You will do fine. There is a lot of knowledge in this house too.

Okay, after looking at it again it came from inside the clearo. Like the top of it so that the drip tip slides in smoothly. How should I go about getting it out and should I bother trying to put it back in?

I'm not sure that I'm understanding what you're describing. Can you take a picture and post it?

You can see inside the top part where it is silver and that is where it came from I believe. It looks like it is something to keep it sealed and the part that fell off is that white thing blocking me from refilling it.

You can see inside the top part where it is silver and that is where it came from I believe. It looks like it is something to keep it sealed and the part that fell off is that white thing blocking me from refilling it.

It looks like the white part that holds the wick in place. I've never seen a CE4 do that though. You might try using a bent out paperclip to push it back down into place.

Is that a vision ce4 or a knockoff, never had any ce4 even try to do that. If I remember right the vision ce4 is tapered going towards the drip tip and that rubber piece doesn't have enough space to move anywhere. If its a vision ce4 it should be labeled near the base in plain text "vision"

It is from vape dudes and says vape dudes on it. I don't think it is from what holds the wicks in place. Because my other one that came with it has the little white seal around the top where the drip tip slides into it. It functions just fine, I just won't be able to refill it.

Okay, will do. Also, another question. I charged both the batteries earlier and the light on the charger was green when done. I was charging one before bed and the led on the battery turned off and now the charger is blinking red and green. Is this normal?

Can you take it apart from the bottom? Is this the replaceable coil version of the CE 4? Hard to see in that picture. The little silicone piece that caps the coil may have slid upward towards the tip

I'm not sure honestly, lol. It's from the link earlier in this thread. It's the ego o kit from vape dudes. It does look like there is a slot for a small screw driver on the bottom when I take it off the battery. I got the little plastic thing out. It'll is definitely from the top of the clearo where the tip slides in. It functions fine without it and I'll be able to refill it, so oh well I guess :P.

I think I may be allergic to e liquid or something in it. I feel super nauseous today. I vaped all day Saturday and Sunday though. Do you guys think I'm allergic or is it just something else?

That happened to me a few times when I first started vaping. I think I was just getting used to it in general and possibly vaping too much at a time.

I'm feeling almost 100% better stomach wise but I have a pretty bad headache now :(. I haven't vaped since 12,its 5 now. I probably won't vape much for the rest of today and I'm going to take it really slow tomorrow.