Almost Ready to Purchase First Ecig!

Grant951

I'm feeling almost 100% better stomach wise but I have a pretty bad headache now :(. I haven't vaped since 12,its 5 now. I probably won't vape much for the rest of today and I'm going to take it really slow tomorrow.

What strength is your eJuice? I would recommend sticking with it for about five days and if the headaches/nausea doesn't subside, drop down a level on the strength. If you are at 24mg, try going to 16mg, for instance.

I'm feeling almost 100% better stomach wise but I have a pretty bad headache now :(. I haven't vaped since 12,its 5 now. I probably won't vape much for the rest of today and I'm going to take it really slow tomorrow.

I've heard that this can happen from too much nicotine. Which I could easily happening if you vaped to much over the last couple of days. It's also easy to do when you first get started, because you vape more than you normally would when you are transistioning from cig to vapor.

I'm vaping 24mg. I used to get nicotine headaches when I'd cut down and go back up to a pack or more a day. I don't think it was a nicotine headache. Idk though, I vaped less than half a ml today and I still felt somewhat nauseous but not nearly as bad. Definitely bareable. I'm gonna try some 100% e juice this weekend when I get paid again.

I'm vaping 24mg. I used to get nicotine headaches when I'd cut down and go back up to a pack or more a day. I don't think it was a nicotine headache. Idk though, I vaped less than half a ml today and I still felt somewhat nauseous but not nearly as bad. Definitely bareable. I'm gonna try some 100% e juice this weekend when I get paid again.

Also on one of my clearomizers, it doesn't look like one of the wicks is saturated. On my other one both the wicks are almost clear after filling the clearo and this one only has one clear after filling it. The other one does look wet though. Is this normal?

And on second thought. I have been feeling like I need to use the bathroom a lot (not pee) today and yesterday so I guess it could be too much nicotine? Thoughts?

Edited by Grant951