Noob try a post a pic

Bebop

Feel like a noob today

I got a new toy today and I want to post it in the bump thread. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've tried directly uploading and I keep getting an file size error. I also have it saved on a Flickr account and that seems even more complicated.

Any tips?

Oops. Okay there it is but it's hecka small

Edited by Bebop12

Thanks Tam!

Thar she blows! My octopus rebuildable dripping atomizer. (With fancy schmancy flared cone to mate with my ego-C)

Ladies and gentlemen, the juice never tasted so sweet.

Who says there isn't Christmas in July.....

Lets give this a shot......

hmmmmm......I got the URL. But I don't see the "picture" on the post. I'm trying to put up a better pic.

I see "attach file" "Choose file"

Edited by Bebop12

By the way.... I saw a mini bcc today. Looks pretty sweet

They're pretty amazing. Once all my outstanding orders come in I'll take stock and probably order a few more of these. Right now I can't remember if I reordered them or not. This is one draw back to practicing the "back ups of back ups" theory. :lol:

They're pretty amazing. Once all my outstanding orders come in I'll take stock and probably order a few more of these. Right now I can't remember if I reordered them or not. This is one draw back to practicing the "back ups of back ups" theory. :lol:

I just thought they were amazingly cool looking. And i'm usually pretty practical. But one look and I was like 'let me drive that thing' .

Meanwhile, I'm preparing a post in which I curse all you dripping queens for turning me to the dark side, lol. I have taken the red pill. I am not who I was 24hrs ago......

*rubs hands together, cackles evilly*

So, are you using a 510 or 306 or 901 or... :D

Direct dripping really is the fine wine of vaping.

Edited by Tameiki

*rubs hands together, cackles evilly*

So, are you using a 510 or 306 or 901 or... :D

Direct dripping really is the fine wine of vaping.

Well I went to the store to buy the 306, it was pretty busy so while I was waiting I notice this one employee is doing something funny (strange), oh, he's rebuilding an atomizer. So now I've got a free show. And I'm watching him and the whole time I'm thinking 'that's not hard. I can do that. He's rebuilding an Octopus RDA. Of course, I start asking questions. Now I'm in trouble. So I walk out with a 510 (he didn't have any 306's) AND my new Octopus which is the picture I posted. THE OCTOPUS ROCKS! There it sits majestically atop my ego 1000maH twist......a few drops of cappuccino...GLORIOUS.....a few drops of mocha java....BLISS....a couple drops of caramel popcorn.....a couple more drops of caramel popcorn.......a couple more drops....well, that pretty much lays out my Sunday for ya....now, where's that Belgian Waffle....ah, yes....... STUPENDOUS. *disappears in a cloud of vapor*

Bebop I was converted too. :) my friend locally had some 510 joye tech attys and I had a drip tip so he was like... Here is 5 go hog wild. And..... Holy crap have I fallen in love with dripping. I have a shield and a rebuildable atty on its way too. :) and this sweet tarts flavor from the vapor room is absolutely delicious in a direct drip!

Bebop I was converted too. :) my friend locally had some 510 joye tech attys and I had a drip tip so he was like... Here is 5 go hog wild. And..... Holy crap have I fallen in love with dripping. I have a shield and a rebuildable atty on its way too. :) and this sweet tarts flavor from the vapor room is absolutely delicious in a direct drip!

Ha! We have another convert! Lol. Dripping is sooooo gooooood. It's hard for me to use clearomizers any more, the taste is that different. :)

Now, we need to talk about drip tips.... *evil grin*

Aw, c'mon, Medic. I won't bite...much. :D

Ever take a strong draw and get juice in your mouth? If you use a long drip tip or a universal with your favorite drip tip, it gives you the extra length so it not only cools the vapor just a bit, but it also keep the juice from getting into your mouth. :)

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/driptaxxxl.htm

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/chrryuni.htm

The universal you can use by itself or you can add your favorite drip tip on the top. :)