Gear is here.

kerk

Kit arrived yesterday, figured out today how to use it, and I'm tickled pink. Got the variable battery on the lowest setting, and still get a good throat hit with a short pull. I'm using full flav nic juice to start.

I have one full pack of analogs.........and they will be used, but I expect it will be the pack I enjoy most, as with the way my ecig works, I truly expect it will be the last.

Also, like to hear of any recommendations for a smaller unit for my next buy, as the one I have is sort of cigar size.

Edited by kerk

Which one did you get? Was it the Vision Spinner at 1300 mAh? If so, you might want to go down to a 900 mAh. Those are thinner/smaller around than the 1300, more pen-like but still gives you a nice long charge. :)

Which one did you get? Was it the Vision Spinner at 1300 mAh? If so, you might want to go down to a 900 mAh. Those are thinner/smaller around than the 1300, more pen-like but still gives you a nice long charge. :)

I got this: eGO-Spinner-Kit eGo Spinner Variable Voltage, 1100 mah.

If the 1100 mAh is too big around, the 900 or 650 mAh should be more of what you're looking for. Both are thinner than what you have (I think). Everything else is around the same diameter unless you go with one of the pen style e-cigs but I've heard too many complaints of these not working as well and having to recharge too often. eGo also puts out a tiny 350 or 400 but those are not variable voltage. The 650 Spinner might be the smallest vv as far as I know. You'll get used to the diameter with use, though, like McQuinn said above. :)

If the 1100 mAh is too big around, the 900 or 650 mAh should be more of what you're looking for. Both are thinner than what you have (I think). Everything else is around the same diameter unless you go with one of the pen style e-cigs but I've heard too many complaints of these not working as well and having to recharge too often. eGo also puts out a tiny 350 or 400 but those are not variable voltage. The 650 Spinner might be the smallest vv as far as I know. You'll get used to the diameter with use, though, like McQuinn said above. :)

Thanks Tam, yeah the 650 might do the trick. Just thought I might want a little smaller unit for rare occasions. I have a feeling I will be hitting the ecig a lot less than analogs. I think a lot of my analog puffs were taken because it was going to burn up anyway, and I felt like I had to use it. And as I said, my unit is set at it's lowest setting of 3.8v, and a normal vape toke is actually too strong for my liking. A 2 second draw is about all I need.....but of course the battery is at full charge and new, and the tank is full, so we'll see if that continues to hold true as time goes on.

Also I ordered full strength juice (as I was using full strength analogs), which now I think was unnecessary. And I've got a 10 pak of variety sample to go through, so I may just have to order some 'ultra light' or 0 nic juice to tone these down with.

I'll know more once, and if, I finish this last pack of analogs, which as hard as it is for me to believe, I'm not sure if I really want to. Compared to my eGo, they kind of suck.......no pun intended.

Just an FYI...and your mileage may vary as we're all different but many vapers tend to vape more often than we smoked. Even at 24 mg and having been a pack a day smoker, we're getting a bit less nicotine per draw. I know I've cut down on the nic since I've started though. I keep everything from 0 to 24 mg and switch around using more when I need it or can take less "vape breaks" and need a quick hit of nicotine. When I'm at home and relaxing I'll chain vape anything from 0 - 12 mg depending on my mood.

In my refrigerator you'll find five packs of unopened Marlboro Lights. That's what I had when I walked away from them and haven't wanted to go back. I do look at them periodically when I open the fridge and just...smile as I get a bottle of water and close the door. They're a good reminder of where I was and how much better I feel today knowing I don't even want them anymore. :D

I kept 3 packs of smokes, plus the 1/2 pack I had been working on when I found vaping. took me about a year to finally throw them away.

I like my 650 and 900 Mah batteries, much easier to carry around when I am out. The Higher the Mah, the longer it will last between charges. With my 650 and 900 I always keep a spare on or near me when I am out. Backups, backups, backups.

Before long you will have many different types and sizes.

Yeah. I find the 650 perfect for more descreet performance. Still cigar-like. But not like a drumstick, as someone funnier than I pointed out

Btw the lowest setting is 3.3v on the spinners, but I found 3.7v- 3.8v is the sweet spot for me.

Going smaller usually means a higher price, lower reliability and a less enjoyable taste and hit. I too would rather an analog sized vape device over my "Sharpie" sized portable setups.

I like and use 24mg ejuice, but 12mg-18mg would have worked just as well as my Protank is permanently stuck to my lips.

I started vaping for pleasure myself as I smoked 3-4 analogs a day if even any at times, But I used Copenhagen snuff for 30 years and once I got my first vaping setup I haven't touched the snuff and the was over 3 weeks ago. It was never my intention to stop, it just happened that way as snuff and vaping together was too much nicotine.

Imo you got a great setup as a first kit and its pieces even experienced Vapors still use and recommend.

I prefer to have a home and portable setup both as at home I like the extra power and battery capacity and large tanks that only need filled once a day. My home setup is the size of a small too medium sized flashlight. But the vapes I get from it make its larger size tolerable.