Taste buds destroyed

I just bought about 200 ml of e-juice and am about 3/4 the way through a 30 ml bottle of Mister-E's Napalm (spicy cinnamon flavor) e-liquid. I really love this flavor and I'm guessing that this might be my all time favorite.

The problem is now when I try other flavors that I used to love they all taste very flat to me. I honestly think that the spicy cinnamon flavor might have destroyed my taste buds somewhat. I dont know whether to be happy that I found and really enjoy this e-juice or if I would have been better off without it. I'm not sure I want to go back to it even though I love it so much for fear that any other flavor I try just won't match up.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

My all day vapes are Spearmint and Candy Cane (Peppermint) and I find when I change to any other flavor it tastes funny for a little while, but it eventually goes away. I had vaped Spearmint all day when my Candy Cane came in, then I tried the Candy Cane, and then went to try Blue Honey and dayummmm the Blue Honey tasted nasty. I switched back to my Candy Cane then the next morning I put on Blue Honey and it tasted way better.

I think its kind of like brushing your teeth then drinking a glass of orange juice. That never tastes good. There are flavors that linger, and I would think anything minty or cinnamon would fall in that category.

Nah,man. You didn't destroy them. You just got them all excited and riled up and then let them down rather abruptly. You introduced them to this intense stimulating flavor and you switched it up on them and now they're pissed at you. Just let 'em chill out for a bit and they'll be happy again in a little bit. Haven't you ever powered down a bowl of chips and hot salsa and wondered why you couldn't taste the first few bites of your favorite enchiladas? Just sensory overload.

Nah,man. You didn't destroy them. You just got them all excited and riled up and then let them down rather abruptly. You introduced them to this intense stimulating flavor and you switched it up on them and now they're pissed at you. Just let 'em chill out for a bit and they'll be happy again in a little bit. Haven't you ever powered down a bowl of chips and hot salsa and wondered why you couldn't taste the first few bites of your favorite enchiladas? Just sensory overload.

Aw, man! Now you've gone and made me all hungry...and I just finished eating dinner, darn it! :lol:

Yep, after switching to Arctic Fox nothing is any good any more. It's because Arctic Fox is so STRONG, I'm addicted to the powerful mint so everything else seems weak.

I know, I seem like a Fox pusher but it's really that good.

Who makes Artic Fox?

It's Arctic Wolf (sorry for the blunder) by Vapor God. He's running a 30% off coupon now over the holiday weekend....gone30....orders will be delayed a week, but who cares? Find it under custom blends, and see my post about it here:

Sounds good. Nice review. I checked it out at Vapor God and it really seems intense. As soon as I get stateside I will order a bottle and give it a rip. Thanks for the tip about the 30% off coupon but I cant order until I get home. Just save some for me! :yes