College Football Fans?

Forgot a whole bunch of these. I made 800 for this game if I remember correctly

Jello_zps4d7ff87c.jpg

LOL that is fantastic! im coming to party with brian! hahahaha!

Many have come, few have left unscathed lololol

• 4 weeks later...

Poor Gators lol

Yes, they lost to my other favorite team, the U. But speaking of football, as of this moment, Sat 5:50 PM, it almost appears that the Volunteers need to institute the draft, as it is 45-7 Oregon.......and it ain't over yet. Even the water boy may get to play today.

It sounds like Oregon really wants to mix it up with BAMA.

A&M put in a great effort today but still... ROLL TIDE !!!

Yes, and hopefully 'this year', as it should have been 'last year', Oregon and Alabama will play for the title. Last years Bama and Irish was a joke. I think there is Oregon and Alabama, and all other teams are a distant second.

And what a show it would be.....the pounding ground game of Bama against the flash of Oregon.

Edited by kerk

I certainly do not expect to beat the Gators today, just hoping we keep it respectable and do not get blown out. Rebuilding after the coaching attrition we have had sucks, plain and simple. These players do not know how to win, its so sad for such a storied program. I am friends with a lot of former Vols and coaches and this team quits. Its a mentality bred into them by the old coaching staff and there are about to be some mid season cuts that will blow peoples minds if things do not change.

Coach Jones threw the entire team off the practice field Tuesday halfway through practice. He asked us VFLs to leave, then went off and kicked them out. Hopefully something this week lit a fire under some of their asses. Our two potential All Americans that are talked about as 1st round picks next year are a huge part of the problem with quitting. They just sit there quietly watching everything go to ****. It happened at Oregon, I just hope we get some lucky breaks today.

I certainly do not expect to beat the Gators today, just hoping we keep it respectable and do not get blown out. Rebuilding after the coaching attrition we have had sucks, plain and simple. These players do not know how to win, its so sad for such a storied program. I am friends with a lot of former Vols and coaches and this team quits. Its a mentality bred into them by the old coaching staff and there are about to be some mid season cuts that will blow peoples minds if things do not change.

Coach Jones threw the entire team off the practice field Tuesday halfway through practice. He asked us VFLs to leave, then went off and kicked them out. Hopefully something this week lit a fire under some of their asses. Our two potential All Americans that are talked about as 1st round picks next year are a huge part of the problem with quitting. They just sit there quietly watching everything go to ****. It happened at Oregon, I just hope we get some lucky breaks today.

The Vols did keep it respectable. I figured before the game that after facing Oregon at home, they wouldn't be intimidated by the Gators, and they weren't.

General consensus is that the Gators just upgraded at quarterback and will do much better from this point on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well between having 5 walkons starting on offense and 4 on Defense coupled with 9 true freshman playing significant roles, I will take it. I believe that performance on Saturday is a sign of things to come, and the Gamecocks better watch out. Thats the game that could turn it all around!

• 2 weeks later...