CE5 help please.

That's a really good idea about changing out the different colored tips on the Vivas. Thanks, and you guys are silly. Just what I needed to start my day off, a good laugh. :)

This is what I have learned in a nutshell.....

You can't beat the Kanger T2's for a low cost, good performance Clearomizer. With my Joyetec batteries, the pull is not airy at all, in fact, it is a little tight but not bad. With an Evod battery the pull is a little airy but I have to draw a little differently - not suck so hard. Both are acceptable. I have not tried the Vision batteries yet. Probably will when it's time for a new one.

If the pull is too tight, milkshake tight, then I'm holding down the button too long and it tends to burn out the flavor a little and shorten the coil life. I found that backing off the battery just a nudge (I mean physically loosening it just a hair) improves a tight pull. There is definitely a "sweet spot" on pull that gives just the right amount of resistance and awesome vapor production and flavor.

The quality control factor on all of these devices is not to a standard I would expect, but then I am mixing and matching various clearos and batteries. I have found a little tweaking is necessary to get the best performance.

I have found the T2's to have the best wicking action over the C4's and iclears in general. The C4 styles just don't seem to wick as well and lead to dry hits.

My favorite combination is a Joyetec variable Ego battery with a Kanger T2. I have found that i like certain juices a little "hotter" (more voltage) than others and the variable battery gives me this. They will keep me happy for a long while.....or until one of you discovers the next best thing, lol

OK, well I am so frustrated. After working on these things and trying all the suggestions you all have been giving me I feel like just throwing them all in the garbage can and taking this as a lesson learned. As I was working with them and looking at them closely with my glasses on there were 5 CE4s and 5 CE5s. The 4's had wicks and the 5's did not. Neither of them came apart at all. If I filled the juice any higher than the black marks juice would leak out. I sat down a couple of days ago and tried them all and 4 out of 10 worked. I cleaned them out and put them in my case for when I needed them. Got one out an hour ago to try some of my new flavor, Hot Blond, and I be D-- if it did not work. So I filled them all up and have them sitting for 20 minutes to get the juice all soaked up. Then I will try one more time. I'm not fighting it anymore. If they don't work I am pouring my juice out of them and throwing them away. I have not even thrown away the others that did not work. I have them sitting to the side hoping someone will think of something that will make them work. The company is going to send me 10 CE5s. So I am very thankful for that...if they work. Any last suggestions?

I just received some ce4's and I don't get tight hits. No different than my dual coil tank just less dry hits and it wicks better than my dual coil tank.

Not all CE4s are created equal. There are probably 10 generic knockoffs sold for every one real Vision brand CE4. It pays to do due diligence when buying things online and make sure they are for real. When you see a deal that seems too good to be true, like CE4s or other clearos for $1.50....it probably is too good to be true.

When trying out a new vendor I only buy one or two things to see if 1.) the products are as they're described and actually work and 2.) they have good/decent customer service. Now that I've been around a bit I know who to buy from and who to avoid. I'm really liking Vapor Talk's market where you can buy things from different vendors but they're all in one place. To paraphrase what bcartervol98 said, if it sounds too good to be true... I'd rather spend a little more and get a quality product from a known and tried vendor. Sorry you had such a bad experience with this one. :(

Not all CE4s are created equal. There are probably 10 generic knockoffs sold for every one real Vision brand CE4. It pays to do due diligence when buying things online and make sure they are for real. When you see a deal that seems too good to be true, like CE4s or other clearos for $1.50....it probably is too good to be true.

I was meaning I powder the ce4 you gave me over the original setup with my e cigarette

• 1 month later...

OK, the good batch of CE5s that finally arrived are great. I have been using one for 2 weeks with no problems at all. No dry hits, no leaking and does not soak up juice. I can finally do what I bought them for in the first place. I have filled 4 of them up with 4 different flavors of juice so that I can constantly rotate flavors. I really like that too. I got the idea from Carter mostly and when everyone was posting pics of their set up I noticed a lot of people had several pre filled clearos in their cases. I posted a link of them somewhere, I hope in this thread, if anyone is curious. They are not like the CE5s I hear people discuss in the forum because there is no visible wick and no replaceable parts. I think I paid about $2.00 a piece for them because I had to buy 10 or more. I wish our trusted vendors could get them and sell them for that price, I would keep them in stock. I just don't think I want to roll the dice with this other vendor to see if I get a good batch or a bad batch.