CE5 help please.

OK. I am sitting at my table on the third CE5 and so far I cannot get one to work. Am I doing this right. I'm taking off the mouth pieces, putting the juice in along the side as not to get it in the air hole, waiting 30 minutes for the wick to soak up juice then trying to use it. If I am doing something wrong please let me know. I'll be right here trying each one and checking back for replies. Thanks

Are you sure theree is a coil head installed?. The CE5 has a coil head with wicks that install on the top just below the mouth piece. Make sure its screwed in tight too. Check your battery connection too

Take a fresh one, take it apart (top and bottom), put it back together again after making sure everything got screwed on tight (not too tight though), and try it again. The only other thing I can think of is that the bottom of the CE5 and the battery post isn't making a connection. Might gently... very gently pull the bottom out a bit and then try it?

OOHO! 4th one works. Now if it will just keep working. Also. I pulled out the bag they came in and there is a little tiny piece of tape that says CE6. I ordered CE4s, then the site said they sent me CE5s and now I find on the bag CE6s. I don't know the difference in the three but tomorrow I'm going to do some research and find out. I'm going to stop at this one. I don't want to gummy them all up. So I will find out as I need them if they are going to work. Or maybe tomorrow I need to see how many are bad so I can try to get my money back. I learned my lesson and I won't buy from them again. It is a whole seller selling on GHgate's web site. You can imagine what kind of review I am leaving them. Good night all.

I tried taking it apart like yall were saving but the top or the bottom would not come off and I tried hard. There is an element and wicks in there but I can't imagine how you would replace it when you can't get down into it. Now that they are supposedly CE6's are they suppose to come apart and parts replaced?

Never heard of CE6 before, but that doesn't mean anything as fast as new products are coming out. Last I heard it was the CE5 that was the latest one. CE5s will come apart from the to and bottom and you can take them apart. CE4s are one piece and only the mouth piece comes off.

If I remember correctly the CE4 does not come apart at all. The CE4+ does come apart and the CE5 is the latest. Sounds a little fishy..hmmmm

My phone does not take pics but I will copy a pic of one off the web that looks just like it. It does not look like the pic of the one I ordered. It said invisible wick. This one has worked for hours now so maybe I finally got a good one. For $17.00 I hope I find some more good ones. :(

Not something I have ever seen or used but that doesn't mean a lot. I have found the Kanger T2 to be my delivery system of choice, havent had any luck out of the CE4s and have used both V2 and V3. I am sure Vision is overall a good company, but there are way too many knock offs and cheap reproductions out there. In my opinion the best way to save money is to buy name brand products from reputable sources and for clearomizers and hardware I haven't found any better than Brian at The Veteran Vaper. There is a reason his CE4s are ~$5 and other sites can sell them for $1-$2 each.

Have you tried the Kanger T2 yet? Also called the Ego CC Longwick Clearomizer.

No, I have not tried the Kanger T2 or T3 because I read a couple of reviews that said they had airy hits. I like my TH strong and definitely not airy. Some people said all you have to do is cover a hole with a piece of tape but as I'm sure you can tell by now I'm not a "fix it" kind of girl. You know my Viva Nova has been nothing but good to me, never a minute of trouble. The only reason I wanted to try these little, different color atomizers was for telling my different flavors apart. But now that I have the different flavors I really don't know why I don't just rinse out the good ole Viva when I want to change flavors. Is there really no damage that can be done when rinsing them out. I don't want to tear up the element or wicks. I keep thinking I'm going to get water into a part that should not have water in it. They do tell you to be careful when adding juice to them to avoid getting juice into the whole in the center because that is for an airway. So what happens if and when water gets in there? Well, I do need to order some more wicks for the Viva. If I'm correct, to get a stronger hit I should order the smaller wick, 1.80 mah I think? I wish I could find them in a set or a box of more then just one. I would like to get a set of 6 so I could get a better deal on them and avoid S&H costs. Plus, have plenty in the cabinet for when they are needed. Does anyone know where they can be bought like that?

Not sure about Vivi replacements but I bet Brian at The Veteran Vaper has what you need there. My T2 replacement heads are $2 each if I buy 10 or more. I think his free shipping threshold is $75 but I could be wrong.

Funny thing is I no longer tape my T2s now that I have learned how to properly draw on them. I actually have found taping over one of the holes diminishes flavor and hit as well as lessens the life of the coil.

Vivi novas are so tight, I think I'm sucking a ten dollar milk shake!! But their tips are removable, and you can get different colors to identify flavors

I have never tried one, but the CE4s are as well, probably a reason i LOVE the T2s so much.