I found place to get great vape juice and several discounts

Morning all,

I have found the sweetest site to purchase vape juice from. VAPE DUDES! Their juice cant be beat as far as any flavors I have tried and the selection is 2 pages long. So far since I have been using them I have received 3 discounts that are there for everybody to get. The first one I got was a free 10 ml bottle of juice of my choice just for liking them on Facebook. Then for every dollar you spend you get points and 60 points gets you a free 10 ml bottle of the juice of your choice. Then, the one I just got, 40% off as much juice of your choice as you want. It is a once in a lifetime per household deal so I got 4 X 50 ml bottles of my favorites for a little over $60.00 and they have a flat $3.00 shipping fee. They say juice is good in the refrigerator for 6 months so I am good to go. My favs, the ones I ordered, are: Blue Honey, Hot Blond, Strawberry Fields and Dudeaccino which is a natural. This is the only site where I have seen that you can choose your pg/vg ratio, mg of nicotine, 4 degrees of amount of flavor and there is a comment area where you can add anything else of your liking. I ordered extra sweetener to go in my coffee flavors. There are also 5 bottle sizes to choose from. And I have to mention how good the customer service is. When I email them they respond within an hour or so. They actually hand make your juice when you put your order in, thats how fresh it is. So yall jump in there and get your discounts and you will see how great the juice is. The thing about the 40% discount is they only give out so many a day because they hand make it so you have to put your order in first thing in the morning before they are all taken up. Happy Vaping. :)

I second everything Patricia said, their deals and discounts make it fun to order and I have done so, many times.. My favorites are their grape, mocha java drizzle, blue honey, cookies and cream.... come to think of it.. I havent received anything i havent loved. Most of mine were vapable upon arrival, a few required some steeping time. You do not have to search for flavor and their vapor rocks!! All of mine have been 70pg/30vg!!!!

Just a note... Mt. Baker Vapor and Vapor Chef also offer those options when you buy (nic content, ratios, and extra flavor).

No offense, but after looking over the site a lot... this vendor is a direct rip of MBV. This became blatantly obvious in their flavors... because they had the balls to rip MBV's signature flavors that you're not supposed to be able to buy anywhere else, and didn't even bother to rename some of them (like Vanilla Ice). The only genuinely unique idea I see on the site is the customized labels.

OUR eJUICES ARE UNIQUE. You will not find any other company using our exclusive recipies; our flavors are truly one of a kind!

THAT is a blatant lie right there. Many of the flavors are renamed but they're still the same as MBV's.

These guys have got me pretty angry. I'm about to write them and ask them how they explain that statement considering I can find most of the flavors on MBV... and a list of some of the flavors I know they're ripping.

This is what MBV has to say about it:

Me
14:41
i am wondering about another vendor actually... vapedudes.com... a lot of their flavors seem to be direct rips of mt baker vapor... or vice versa...
14:42
and i guess i'm pretty confused now heh
and i don't mean the regular flavors but they've got sigs like vanilla ice
Josh
14:42
Not sure, we dont sell to them and they are competition. Boss says they copied our ice line

Everyone... when buying from a vendor that claims their flavors are unique, especially if they offer these flavors at a price markup, do your research!

There are some vendors that DO create TONS of unique flavors that have been in the market a very long time... some that don't even markup their prices just because of how unique their flavors are (like MBV)... they do this because they really care their customers and they have a genuine love for mixing juice!

We want to ENCOURAGE these unique vendors by buying from them... not their competition that rips off their ideas and marks up their prices in an attempt to profit off them!

MBV has an affiliate program... if you want to profit off their juice, there's a way to do that while still giving them their dues....

We need to PROTECT our emerging culture from those that would just seek to make a quick buck. Otherwise things will go very downhill very fast. Part of what makes this industry so unique is the PASSION, CARING, and CREATIVITY of the vendors. Let's keep the vendors that hold true to these values at the top of our "to buy lists".

Some more research....

Vape Dudes claims they have been in business since 2010. I found this interesting considering Mt Baker Vapor started their business in 2011. While Mt Baker Vapor's business start date is clearly visible on the BBB's website, Vape Dudes has no entry for their business on the BBB website. So I did a Whois....

Mt Baker Vapor (from BBB): Business started: 03/01/2011

Vape Dudes (from Whois): Creation Date: 24-apr-2011
That's almost exactly A MONTH after Mt Baker Vapor started their business.
I wrote Vape Dudes about all of this. Let's see what their reply is... if I even get one....

I'm on an all out investigation now, LOL.

Now I'm trying to locate this Chris Snuffer guy... and oddly enough, he doesn't exist on search engines. Not even a phone book entry for him. This is really odd for a live person... usually, they have at least a little bit of a trail... if nothing else, those high school allumni searches will pop them up. Something interesting I did find out is that he's one of the top searches in PeekYou, which is a popular people search. So evidently a lot of people are looking for evidence of his existence outside of Vape Dudes....

His company CLS Trading LLC WAS started in May of 2010... so the website is *somewhat* truthful... but still not being truthful about how long the business has been active, because outside of the website and the fact the business was originally registered with the state of TX in 2010, there is absolutely no indication this company has had ANY existence outside of the website created in 2011. I.E., the business was more than likely non-operational until the website was started. No phone numbers, addresses, or anything.

Way skeevy... :-/

And sorry for all the posts but... when these questions start popping up in my mind, I like to get down to the bottom of things and thoroughly research... plus other than offering my opinion, I like to provide my findings to others so they can make up their own minds and not just have my opinion to go by.

Edited by xladybugx

From Vape Dudes:

Hi there,

I am the co-owner and founder of Vape Dudes. We began our company in 2010 locally in the Dallas area. My husband and the other owner, Chris, developed all of our juices without any ideas from any online companies. What you don't see when you do a Whois search is our local business and the registration of our LLC company, CLS Trading.

I really don't understand the point of your query. We hadn't heard of MBV until the middle of 2012. We actually used Johnson Creek and Pink Spot Vapors as our model for business and our website. Those two companies are the only 2 of which we were aware until 2012.

We have been on ECF since 2012 and on Facebook much longer.

I can assure you that our flavors are ours and that we did not use any ideas from MBV.

Thank you,

Jennifer

The rabbit hole gets deeper... as I mentioned, there's no signs of their business being operated locally in that area. As for Facebook, the page wasn't created until the website was (Apr. 2011) and the first post is late Oct. 2011. https://www.facebook.com/VapeDudes

The oldest post I can find about them on ECF is April of 2012. Their join date is Jan. 2012. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/286322-howdy-vape-dudes-come-say-hi.html

Edited by xladybugx

The whole purpose for forums are discussions and people's opinions. I will post what Vapor Talks response was because I think it's only fair that all sides are seen and then people can form their own opinions. But this will be all that I add. I am not into all this drama. I was/am very pleased with the services and flavors of Vape Dudes and thought I would share " my opinion " with the forum. The following was Vape Dudes response.

I am the co-owner and founder of Vape Dudes. We began our company in 2010 locally in the Dallas area. My husband and the other owner, Chris, developed all of our juices without any ideas from any online companies. What you don't see when you do a Who is search is our local business and the registration of our LLC company, CLS Trading.

I really don't understand the point of your query. We hadn't heard of MBV until the middle of 2012. We actually used Johnson Creek and Pink Spot Vapors as our model for business and our website. Those two companies are the only 2 of which we were aware until 2012.

We have been on ECF since 2012 and on Facebook much longer.

I can assure you that our flavors are ours and that we did not use any ideas from MBV.

Thank you,

Not sure about all this, but I was referred by people on this site to get me started.

They were great to me about answering questions, shipping was decent and the juice was fantastic!

I already posted your response. The re-post was not necessary.

Usually when someone starts complaining about "drama" in these types of situations where there's no drama besides the drama they've created by producing unverifiable claims, it's because they're being mendacious. I'm trying to get down to the bottom of who copied who. You both have some of the same flavors... I'm just trying to verify who came up with what first. Excuse me for not simply believing whatever random people tell me on the internet... but I do have some common sense and critical thinking skills... which has kept me safe from situations like sending my money overseas just because someone tells me in an email that they're a Nigerian prince.

And BTW, I am not claiming you're not good to your customers or anything like that. I'm just trying to figure out how signature flavors I've only seen on MBV before are all of a sudden seen on your website, some complete with their original names (the Ice line), and am getting further puzzled by the lack of evidence in your extended claims in the email you sent.

To: support@vapedudes.com
Subject: Re: Vape Dudes: Update Tracking #6831
References: <3d953df4$167abf3a$81f970e$@com>
In-Reply-To: <3d953df4$167abf3a$81f970e$@com>
X-Enigmail-Version: 1.4.6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm not trying to "gain" anything. I made my intentions clear on the
thread that brought my attention to your company. I just don't like
seeing vendors copy other vendor's signature flavors. It's bad business
and makes the already confusing vaping industry even MORE confusing. And
honestly, if it wasn't for that claim on your site that yours were
unique and not found anywhere else on the internet, I would have let it
go... just another one in a billion vendors profiteering from other
vendor's ideas. But that claim on your website is false. I already
pointed that out by linking you to MBV's Ice line. If you just took that
one claim down, we would be cool. But instead you seem more concerned
with making me shut up than you do with the truth in your website's
statements.

On 06/13/2013 04:10 PM, Vape Dudes Jennifer wrote:
> Chris would like to talk to you on the phone. He left you a message.
> 
> 
> We are not claiming than anyone stole anything. We thought of the ICE line 
> ourselves. It's just menthol added to other flavors. Pretty common in our 
> industry. No one can actually copyright that name b/c of the rapper. It 
> just seemed obvious to us...menthol is ICE.
> 
> 
> Our born date on Facebook is 2010. Founded March 2010.
> 
> 
> We really don't know what you are looking to gain from this, but Chris 
> would love to speak to you and will be contacting Josh and MBV as well. 
> 
> 
> Vape On & Vape Strong!
> 
> 
> Jennifer

Personally, I'm done with this. It's turned in to one big blow out that just started by me asking in depth questions and doing research. That last email confirms that they are profoundly aware that their ideas are not unique to themselves... so they pretty much just made it clear that their claim to uniqueness is false anyways. But instead of rectifying this situation, they're now wanting to get me on the phone. Not very likely to happen. There's nothing that can be said on the phone that can provide more proof than what can be said in an email... although a phone conversation can't be posted here, making anything said about it afterwards nothing more than heresy. Thus the skepticism when someone starts going "let's talk on the phone/in person instead of through email". I'm keenly aware of this because of a nasty divorce I'm going through in which my spouse and ex-inlaws try to ensure any lines they cross are done in person or by phone so they can avoid me having any record of their actions.

I didn't mean for this to turn in to any kind of drama. I just wanted answers, that's all, and I'm a skeptical person that likes to have proof what is being said is true instead of just trusting whoever is saying it. Blind trust has led me in to some very sticky situations in the recent past... such as blindly believing that child support check was in the mail just because my ex said it was, even though the CS office said they never received any payment.

Sorry for the trouble. I just have never been the type to hold information to myself, especially when it comes to unanswered questions... I always hope maybe someone will find what is shared and be able to expand on it and close the case. Thus is one of the purposes of communication in forums such as these.

While I can and will accept any ones opinion, I honestly dont care who started what, or when or even how. I DIY and quite frankly try to mimic what I taste, there are only so many flavors out there, does that make me a thief? I think not, for me its flattery at its finest. I support many juice vendors and will continue to do so. I am a single mother, who owns and operates two businesses, I bust my tail to survive and dont have the time to worry about what others are doing, either personally or business wise.

VapeDudes is my go to place for liquid except Tobacco and could care less about whose flavors they are similar to. Most Ice Cream places carry the same flavors. I find this discussion and especially the correspondence a little unsettling. I have spoken with Jennifer several times and have the utmost confidence in them and their product.

If you're looking to push buttons and be way over the top, you should try ECF (unless they already kicked you off) We are a little more laid back and drama free here, so cool your jets...

Who flipping cares, as long as the juice, service, and prices meet your needs. And with several folks agreeing with Patricia, that have been here a while longer than you, I will just have to disregard your posts in the future as flippant...

I'm just going to ignore the rude remarks in this thread... they're way nastier than anything I have said myself, and as I mentioned previously, I had no intention of this becoming a big blown out drama, which is why I abandoned the thread as soon as I saw it was getting out of hand.

I just came here to give a little update. Jennifer (one of the business owners) and I have been talking through email, and it seems I got the wrong impression of this vendor. They have removed the deceptive advertising statement from their site, and we've been discussing ideas for improvements.

So it all worked out in the end. :)