The Really Incredible Boge Carto

I was just sitting here vaping (of course), and a simple fact occurred to me.

I vape all sorts of stuff...RBAs, DCTs, drip atomizers (901, 306, 510), eGo tanks, etc. It's just something that I've gotten really into lately, sort of like I'm in search of the perfect vape and can't stop trying out the new stuff (I think that many of you reading this might empathize).

When I got in from work, I screwed my Vision Spinner 400mAh into it's charger and tossed the two-week-old carto into the trash. I grabbed a fresh Boge 3Ω carto from the box and condom-filled it. I topped it off with a few drops (DK-TAB) on top 'til saturated, drip-tipped it, and waited for the Spinner to charge.

About half an hour or so later, I screwed a freshly filled Boge 3Ω carto into a freshly charged Spinner set to 4.8v ('cause that's how I do it), and the resulting vape was nothing short of magical. I mean, everything about this vape was totally perfect...awesome vapor production, great throat hit, and unbelievable taste.

And that's when it occurred to me that this simple, poly-filled carto might just be the perfect vape. I mean, everything about it was right, and the draw was fantastic. At that moment, I couldn't think of any device I owned that was as completely satisfying as that Boge carto was.

YMMV.

Anyway, I'll keep gettin' the new stuff, and I'm confident that there are some really great toys on the horizon, but I have this gut feeling that I'll always have a box (or five) of Boge cartos on hand...for when I need to get grounded.

Edited by Rixter

Don't know why but cartos and I have never gotten along. Once in a great while it'll be...pretty good but my go-to vape is direct drip. I thought I found my end all of atomizers in the Boge 2.0 ohm that you rec'd for me but lately they've added some kind of liquid inside that is just awful. If I blow it out and stuff a tissue into it to absorb most of the stuff hours before using it for the first time it's not too bad. Then Kitsune rec'd the 306 atomizers and I really like them except for the lack of being able to use my 510 drip tips of choice. The bridgeless Smoktech 2.0 ohms are quickly becoming my favorite these days.

All in all though, I'm like you in trying all kinds of different delivery systems looking for the *perfect* vape. But then that's half the fun!

Happy searching, Rixter. :D

I use Boge high and low resistance carto's when out and about as they are smaller and more rugged than my Vivi Nova.They do work well.Have gotten a few duds and some didn't soak the liquid very well but overall they are a nice addition to ones arsenal.

I used the carto's when I started vaping. Once setup rite they vape great!! Past 6 months I'm strictly rba's guy with a boat load of hybrids n mod setups. Love em (after u can finally wrap one rite). My wife on the other hand loves the tank n carto's but is killing me with always having it leak into her mod. Lmao. I buy em by the dozen at a local shop near me. I never had that much problems and I kept my carto setup in my carpenter jeans pockets!!! I have a brand new hybrid that I was gonna use for trading but I think this women will be using this. Money spent on carto's lost juice n trying all sorts of tanks is getting expensive. Gotta keep momma happy tho. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto.

I mostly use my Vivi Nova, but I keep a package of Boge cartos on hand at all times as well. Their strong flavor and vapor production is just phenomenal. It's just a shame that I'm so paranoid about breaking my Odyssey tank, because if I wasn't I would be using Boges all the time... forget the Vivi Nova, LOL.

• 1 month later...

I really like the cartos without holes. The pre punched 1 I had when I started vaping 2 months ago always leaked. The 1 I'm using right now has been operating flawless for a few days now. I have changed flavors several times too.

I really like the cartos without holes. The pre punched 1 I had when I started vaping 2 months ago always leaked. The 1 I'm using right now has been operating flawless for a few days now. I have changed flavors several times too.

Pre-punched cartos are designed for use with carto tanks. The holes in the side of those cartos allow the juice from the tank to continually flow into the carto, keeping it saturated. It's basically the same vape as a regular carto without having to keep topping off the carto as much. Think of it like a fuel tank for your carto. Without the tank, a pre-punched carto will leak your juice right out of the holes in the side.

Edited by Rixter

Who makes a carto tank? Or is that another mod I'm going to be making? :D

I made a tank out of a syringe you get for free at wal mart pharmacy. I did have a old tank I gutted so I had top and bottom to complete the tank but it holds 5 ml.

Love me some Boge cartos. Pic of my current toys, all carto tanks are full of boges! The vmod has since been kicked! Lovely vape with Boba's Bounty at 10watts!

Left to right- MVP IBtanked 19mm, SVD Boge F16, Provari Prive Clone, Evic IBtanked 19mm, Vision Spinner 1300 Protank, Vmod XL. The two in the front are custom sigelei, comes with a 350 and 500 end cap. Rapid Tank on left one and Lil Mama on right.

a4a20cb3e434f2a422f3f2cc1ec09d51.jpg

Happy Vaping!