kinda diggin' peanut butter right now

Local shop. New flavor. Not bad.... bought 15 ml. Kinda think it woyld make a good mix juice.

What should I mix it with???

For now I'll vape it straight up!

Both sound like winners. I like the waffle, grape and peanut butter idea. Sounds awesome

I tried the obvious - peanut butter and chocolate toffee

Fail :-(

The peanut butter squashed the chocolate or something. Oddly enough it tasted like neither, lol coming up with the right combination of quantities is harder than I thought. I'll play with it a little bit more before I go to sleep. But it is strange how two awesome flavors did not make a good marriage. I mixed about half and half...

• 3 weeks later...

My latest creation- 60% peanut butter, 30% Strawberry fields, 10% waffle. I think I'll bump up the waffle a little bit over the peanut butter but this one's good! Just like mom used to make! Good afternoon snack

I thought I'd try peanut butter on a whim. But only because I was able to taste test it and I was surprised how much I actually liked it. But then I tend to like coffee and nutty flavors more than anything else. But the shocker came when I realized that peanut butter seems to suit marriage with other flavors and although I do like berry and fruit flavors, I just can't vape them all day. As it turns out I can mix it with my fruit flavors and vape it all day and that's good because now I'm using up my juices.

Plus I thought it would be fun to "DIY" even if you pros are laughing at the noob, lol

And I'm blaming you on my renewed interest in peanut butter. Lol! Not an e-liquid but I recently saw that Poptarts has a new peanut butter flavor out and I tried it. OMG, it's so good! Now I need to go get a peanut butter juice to try. :lol: