Breaking Up is Hard To Do

I can't tell you how many hours I've spent researching and reading e-cigs and related material since I quit 6 weeks ago. I have been absorbed in it, frankly.

Yesterday was the first time I went back to the liquor store where I usually buy my analogs. He hasn't seen me or my wife for over a month.

I had to break the news. I don't smoke anymore. Just for a second, his face dropped. He had already reached for my cigs. I told him I was seeing someone else, that i was vaping. He nodded and pointed out the little 505 stick on the shelf and I pulled out my eGo. His eyes widened up. He had that look in his eye like 'you'll be back'.

I promised him we could still be friends and I'd stop in once in a while. I paid my $6 for a drink and snack.

I used to drop $30 - $50 at a time there every few days. Wow. Ok, it was harder for him than me.

LOL I know, every time I stop in my "Weigels", a local convenience store by my house, they already have a carton of Camel Lights on the counter and I tell them no thanks. Its been a month, and I have only had to stop in twice. I used to be in buying a carton about every 3rd day.

Funny thing in Tennessee it is illegal to sell liquor and tobacco in the same store. You cannot even buy wine and beer in the same store.

Last week our faithful cat for 21 years, got the call.... I broke down and went to my analog store, The cigarette king, owner had a carton on the counter and I had to say no, just a pack, and told him my vaping experience... He pulls a tray out of the display case and he's selling generic ego sets, juice, and ce4s.......I smoked one analog, coughed like a fool, and threw the rest away...$6.19!

Last week our faithful cat for 21 years, got the call.... I broke down and went to my analog store, The cigarette king, owner had a carton on the counter and I had to say no, just a pack, and told him my vaping experience... He pulls a tray out of the display case and he's selling generic ego sets, juice, and ce4s.......I smoked one analog, coughed like a fool, and threw the rest away...$6.19!

Sorry to hear about the kitty but he/she had good long life, huh? I've got an old blind pit and I'm not looking forward to that day. He still thinks he's a lap dog.

I've wondered how it'd be trying an analog again. Thanks for straightening me out!