Any heavy user suggestions?

Yea the biggest thing for me now is finding the flavors I like. I ordered spearmint, Hazlenut Coffee, and three Vanilla variants to try from VapeDudes and unlike a lot I really like the taste of tobacco and am still searching for the right one. So far Classic tobacco from VapeDudes is the best but waiting on the mail to run today to get my Original Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes. The fruit flavors are nice at times but hard to vape all day, at least for me. I loathe coffee but saw many reviews where non coffee drinkers really liked some of the coffee vapes.

The main thing I like to do with fruit flavors now, other than my two I like the best (Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes and Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes) is to mix them with tobacco flavor about 80% tobacco and 20% fruit flavor. I think somewhere in there I will find my all day vape.

Patricia-

I have all Joyetec eGo batteries and they all perform well. I get through most of the day on a 650 but the 900 is pretty good for heavy vape days. Recently I got a 1000mah variable voltage and its cool but I'm still experimenting with it. I'm finding that some juices taste a little better with a little more voltage. So far it's been pretty consistent. My wife has a couple eGo knock off batteries and the voltage drops when the battery starts to run lower than 50%. I don't seem to have that problem with the Joyetec batteries. The voltage is pretty consistent to the end of the charge.

Bcartervol98-

I can't get over how wild and variable the juices seem to be, lol. You can't pay me to vape the vanillas but I'm a coffee flavor nut. So far the coffee variations are my favorites but I'm still searching for the holy grail, lol. What got me off analogs was Liqua traditional tobacco. I enjoyed that for a while then began mixing cherry in to it and that was pretty good. I tried a bunch of other flavors but favored some mochas, cappuccino and other coffee flavors and they are my main vapes. My wife got a strawberry/lemonade. All I taste is strawberry and all she tastes is the lemonade! I have found that no matter what people say and no matter what the description says I have to try it to really find out. After reading great reviews and comments about one particular vendor we ordered 10 different juices from this vendor and found them all unvapable! Terrible! It doesn't make sense. I have more or less resigned myself to experimenting and forking over the cash to check out different juices. I'm like a mad scientist over here mixing different juices. It's crazy. I just want to find a few good flavors and settle in with them. At least I can say I'm smoke free and that makes me very happy!

Now, I have to get back to the lab....I just got a small sample shipment from Gourmet Vapes...muah ha ha!

Edited by Bebop12

Aquatroy,Thank you for the advice but could you break that down into English for me. I don't know what the initials are yet. What are APV's. What do you mean by the ability to adjust wattage for different coil resistance. Thanks for having patients with me.

APV= advanced personal vaporizer

PV= personal vaporizer

Pat, I will try, but new to this also, but one of the experts should be a better teacher. RIXTER? but I will try and keep it simple, still learning it myself!

Ever tank, clearo, carto etc has a coil that has an electrical resistance (ohms), by being able to adjust voltage (twists, spinners)you get a better vape, when you can also adjust watts, you obtain a even better vape..

So on my APV, Tessie the Tesla, when I attach a new tank, I press a button and it tells me the resistance, I

look on a graph that tells me the optimum wattage and voltage an then I adjust Tessie to those parameters . Then readjust volts if necessary as some juice tastes and vapes better low, some better on a higher voltage.

I believe there are APVs that do the adjusting automatically (evic)?

Theres a learning curve, but after you get a grasp on it, it's a better vape than a non adjustable PV, start with a twist or a spinner

(VV), then if your enjoying that option, jump to a VV/VW

If I am wrong on this or didn't explain correctly, somebody jump in and thanks!

Hey Aquatroy,

Thanks for the advice and you did make it more understandable. I did buy a Twist but for me I don't really see the point. I keep it on high all the time. There is never a time I want to cut it down, to have a less or milder hit. So I figure to pay to have that option is wasteful. But, like everyone says I needed to buy one to see if that was the one for me. I love all of their beautiful colors though.

Hey Aquatroy,

Thanks for the advice and you did make it more understandable. I did buy a Twist but for me I don't really see the point. I keep it on high all the time. There is never a time I want to cut it down, to have a less or milder hit. So I figure to pay to have that option is wasteful. But, like everyone says I needed to buy one to see if that was the one for me. I love all of their beautiful colors though.

With my spinner fruit flavors seem to taste best about 3.3-3.8v and my new favorite Tobacco flavor tastes best about 4.0-4.2v. Anything higher than that tastes burnt to me, but I am using low resistance clearomizers so it might be different with a higher resistance.

Bcartervol98

I have only tried menthol so far but I do have Strawberry Ice ordered. I have been wanting to try cappuccino because I love it as a hot drink. I noticed you said that is one of your favorites. Where do you buy yours from? Also, if they have the pg/vg option which option should I get to have a good throat hit? Vape Dudes seem to have a large selection but I have not tried it yet.

I dont do Menthol at all, but Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes is my favorite strawberry flavor and my wifes favorite all around flavor. That and Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes are my top two fruit flavors. With that said, I ordered another 90ml of the Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes yesterday after trying it. I have found my all day vape. For the time being the fruit flavors are only going to be used to mix a little in to change it up from time to time. They have a 15% off coupon code through midnight tonight if you order from there use MAYSALE15 (all caps) to get 15% off.

I have found I prefer 80% PG 20% VG 24mg nicotine produces a strong throat hit, at least thats what I have experienced. I even ordered a 30ml bottle of unflavored 24mg 100% PG to mix in some of the stronger flavors I am not crazy about to produce more of a throat hit and make the flavor more mild.

One piece of advice, when reading reviews be sure to read the negative ones because every flavor I didnt like there was a negative review that nailed exactly how I feel about the flavor even though there were a lot of positive reviews. Dont just go by star ranking, read about the flavor in the reviews and see if you think it will work for you before ordering it and use sample packs to see what you like.

I generally order sample packs of 5 or 10 at a time, and shipping is usually around $3. I also try to use coupon codes to save more. I am fortunate to not have money "tight" and can try a lot of things. I was spending $120 a week on analogs for my wife and I both so in my mind I am saving money. I have not even spent a months worth of analogs including equipment and all the different liquids I have tried.

I have refined down my number to about $2 a day for liquid and assuming a clearo lasts me 4 weeks at $4 each I am in for roughly $15 per week for supplies times 2 for the wife and I am saving approximately $90 per week.