whats your favorite flavor?

WhitneyB

I have seen ry4 flavors, whats that mean?

It's basically a tobacco with caramel and vanilla added. One could say that, with over 120+ variations on the formula, and a 400+ page thread on the "other" forum totally devoted to RY4's, this flavor has developed quite the cult following.

It's basically a tobacco with caramel and vanilla added. One could say that, with over 120+ variations on the formula, and a 400+ page thread on the "other" forum totally devoted to RY4's, this flavor has developed quite the cult following.

Thank you for the explanation.

Since I just started, I've gone to a couple vape stores in my area. I've picked up: Ube (Filipino Purple Yam), Melon Chill, Rockstar, Guavalicious, & Hyphyjoose.

Out of all of them, Guavalicious & Hyphyjoose are my fave. They're from The Vape Bar in San Jose.

The other three were okay, but after a few days, I wanted new ones -- These were picked up at It Is Vapor in the CA Bay Area, also.

MP. We must be neighbors. You might want to try Platinum Vapes too. You can taste test there too.

On line ive had the best juices from Sweet-Vapes and from Vape Dudes so far.

But when you start out its best to be able to test and find what you like. It is vapor only does 60/40 pg/vg mix and Platinum only does 50/50. On line you can mix what you like and get custom mixes. Best is to try out first then you can go on line and go crazy with flavors

I checked out the Vape Bar today. Wow! Tried juices from 5 different vendors. All really good. Walked away with vaping monkey "monkey buns" and Lush juice "cappuccino" . Outstanding

That place is awesome, MP.

Tried "Cool Vapes" on Capitol ave too. Another great place brand new with a good tasting bar. Walked away from there with Black Label "Orange Julius".

• 2 weeks later...

When i go into the shop i pretty much buy 10 to 20 differnt flavors. after everything i've done it seems i'm most partial to coffee and caramel paired together with other flavours.

I am fond of cinnamon too but i don't use glass tanks so i cannot use the cinnamon flavours.

I just revied my, order from Mad Murdock. I have to say I don't like the Pluid e juice: I like the Agent orange e juice, still not the best but it is pretty good. Both juices are very complex it seems there are hints of several flavors in each one.

Thank you for the explanation.

I tried the version from flavors by joe at esmoker online ( they are a 45 minute drive from my house ) and it wasnt bad it was ok actually

I didnt buy it but I didnt hate it either .middle ground for me lol

if there was nothiing else id take it but I played it safe and got vanilla that day .

My wife has gone through numerous flavors. And she can't find a flavor that just wows her. I noticed I've had better luck with single fruit flavors, or minty flavors.

im with you .the only reason I like my cherry so much is because I bought lorann flavor from wal mart and added more cherry to it .

I just revied my, order from Mad Murdock. I have to say I don't like the Pluid e juice: I like the Agent orange e juice, still not the best but it is pretty good. Both juices are very complex it seems there are hints of several flavors in each one.

I think you gotta let em sit for a week or two to steep ;)

if you find after it steeps (make sure to shake it too!!!) that you dont like it... there are plenty of us that will take it off your hands for you. :)