So sue me, I'm a female!

What's your cutest/prettiest/neatest set up and where did you get it?

I'm really new and just have basic ego's but LOVE seeing the pictures of some of your things, and wanting to imulate some of them :gathering:

All my e-cigs and mods are pretty and cute in my eyes but at the same time they are quite manly. They are mostly chrome or black or both and I have one blue mod. How about a nice pink eGo battery? :animier:

All my e-cigs and mods are pretty and cute in my eyes but at the same time they are quite manly. They are mostly chrome or black or both and I have one blue mod. How about a nice pink eGo battery? :animier:

Doesn't Jeff have a pink eGo battery? If I remember correctly... :)

I'm a female and the "cutest" that I go is my Vision Spinners (two in 900 mAh and one 1300 mAh) in purple with a matching purple drip shield and purple swirl drip tip. Okay, then there's the 650 mAh lavender eGo T with a CE4 and a matching lavender tip. Other than those concessions I'm more into, "How well does it work for me?" :D

LOL, ya'll are funny! I just ordered a purple paisley battery from Vapor Girl with a purple pearl C9 tank and a purple swirl drip tip. Just hoping it doesn't scream 'I'm gay!' :laughing: This one is more for looks than anything, I've got all the basics, just wanna play a little now :ball: It is interesting that most of the responses have been male!

Glad to see you found The Vapor Girl, I was going to suggest that site. I love her selection of "girly" eGos. I've gotten an engraved one, a disco ball, a multi-colored paisley, and am waiting on a blue and black bowler. There's at least 4 others that I like too! lol