New member, pending purchase!

Proetus

Hello all!

The wife quit smoking and is nagging at me to stop analogs as well. Been hitting the disposables and have pretty much stopped the analogs as well. Broke down and made a poor uninformed purchase of a Blu Starter kit! I'm sorry, forgive me!! Its crap! Batteries are complete meh. I never know whether they are charged, half dead or whatever. So that will be getting returned to the store as i've only had it a week, thanks Walgreens. So on to the good news, my pending purchase. I like the convienence of the blu with cart's, screw it on puff away till it gone. I wouldn't mind having to fill up carts a few times a week. Plus it gives the ability of having different choices ready to go. Here is what i was looking at starting out with.

Ego Twist Variable

Cartomizers

Ego Rapid USB Charger

Various Juices to go with the new toys as well.

I'm in my work truck all day so have the ability to charge on the go, which is the reason for only one battery, for now, a second will come in the future. Just wondering if the above items will get me going for the most part? any comments are welcome.

Thanks

Well i went ahead and pulled the trigger. One of my Blu batteries decided it wanted to get stuck in the on position. So im stuck with one battery for that pos now. Cant wait to take it back! Already looking at the nova tanks as an upgrade!

If you're going to go with only one battery (for now), I'd suggest you get an eGo passthrough. That way, if your battery dies, you can plug it in and still vape without having to wait until it's fully charged.

Also, I would second Viper Ron's recommendation for the Vivi Nova or Vivi Nova Mini.

As with anything, back ups are your friends. Having them on hand should you need them will make your life so much easier. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the welcome all!

I agree with the backups! I will be adding a 2nd battery in the new future. I just ordered somemore Carto's and a sample pack of juice from moutain oak vapors after much reading. Once i get a feel for vaping and how it works for me,I think i will end up building a work setup as well.

Just ordered two Vivi Nova Mini's to go along with my new toys. A smoked and a clear! I think that will do for now! If only the one remaining Blu battery holds out a few more days!

For your next battery you should look at the Vision Spinner. It is nearly the same as the eGo twist and you can use the same charger. The Vision Spinner 900mah is just a little bit longer than the twist 650mah. I personally don't like anything to long like the twist 1000mah so I always get the 650 but now that I have a Vision 900 I think I might like this one the best. Another thing is you can actually see the numbers when your trying to dial in a certain voltage.

I went straight for the gusto and went for the EGo-T and enjoy it very much. I have 4 batteries (I gathered them from family members who failed to stop analogs), so when one goes down, I can get a newly charged battery out and always put my others that go down on the charger or charge via my computer.

And, I agree with Dragon Goddess, vaping is amazing. I wish I had this a long, long time ago. Love vaping.

Got my Twist in the mail today! Charged up the battery, filled up a couple Cart's and a mini nova and commenced vaping! Fabulous! Goodbye Blu! Back to walgreens you go tomorrow! I got a bunch of stuff coming in the mail as well! 3 15ml bottles from Mountain Oak Vapors. Vision Spinner 1300Mah, Kanger EVOD Clearomizer, 2 Vision Nano's, drip tip, atomizer and a bottle of Go juice! I also ordered a 10 bottle sample pack of 3ml from The Vapor Room. With their great deals of a free 15ml for first time customers as well as a 3ml sample with all orders i should be good for juice for a bit! Once i figure out whats good i'll order some bigger bottles!