Raw/chapped lips?

GaGa

Hey everyone since I started vaping about two weeks ago I noticed that my lips began to get very dry, and it seems that they have gotten especially raw and chapped at the corners of my mouth. I feel like its from my drip tip/cartomizer end being taken on and off my lips, has anyone else experienced this issue as well?

@Viper Ron oh yeah you have no idea lol I'm always drinking water and fluids, but maybe I should be more as I'm actually vaping. I noticed that if I'm preoccupied a I'm vaping I tend to go a while without drinking something while I am. Like if I'm watching a show or playing a video game. Maybe vaping and water should go hand in hand? :)

Yeah I use Chapstick with spf 15 on a daily basis no matter what since it has anti aging properties. I was just concerned that it was some strange unknown side effect that meant something else was going on, but I'm glad to at least know I'm not the only one who this has happened to :)

Over dripping tips, wrong settings, to much contact with juice. Glycol is drying. MAke sure you are no using an over vaporing setting, or having excessive drip from improper settings. Not good to come in contact with that concentration on sensitive skin, and you can get a unwanted rush.

Keep in mind it's also winter...i'd point to that before i pointed to vaping. Drink lots of water and get some carmex, works much better than chapstick IMO.

Definitely agree that winter has it's effects as well. In my case though, when I'm sitting at home vaping, if I don't keep up on drinking water, my lips do feel the feel the effects. And Carmex?

Carmex is a type of chapstick. Either in a squeeze tube or a little finger applicator tub. :D Works like a champ! I use it daily working in the rubber industry. Rubber sucks any and all moisture out of the air and your skin for that matter.

Carmex is a type of chapstick. Either in a squeeze tube or a little finger applicator tub. :D Works like a champ! I use it daily working in the rubber industry. Rubber sucks any and all moisture out of the air and your skin for that matter.

Thanks for the clarification! I'll have to look for it the next time I go out.

I actually used to have the same issue and I was a chap stick o'holic. I read online that your lips will slowly become dependent on Chapstick if you use it daily. I eventually stopped and while my lips became chapped for a few days, my lips became moist on their own. Now their kissable soft... but you know, naturally. ;)

(Just ask MSE, he's always staring. Always thought there was something off about that guy) :lol:

I actually used to have the same issue and I was a chap stick o'holic. I read online that your lips will slowly become dependent on Chapstick if you use it daily. I eventually stopped and while my lips became chapped for a few days, my lips became moist on their own. Now their kissable soft... but you know, naturally. ;)

(Just ask MSE, he's always staring. Always thought there was something off about that guy) :lol:

BINGO!! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY CHRIS... TRUE STATEMENT.