The E-Zip Kit

ezipkit(1).jpg

The E-Zip is a great personal vaporizer that fits perfectly in your

hand or pocket. It has an 808 thread connection with a high polish

chrome finish and a signature click. Hours of great vaping!

Kit includes:

• 1 360mAh auto battery and passthrough combo charger
  • 4 N100 pre-filled vertical coil cartomizers in your choice of menthol or flue cured tobacco
  • 1 lighter Zippo case with insert

*Note*

A LR 901 atomizer would probably work nicely on this with its 808 threads...if you didn't over-fill it.

*Another Note*

On second thought, maybe not so much, with it having an auto switch and all.

Edited by Rixter

Neat design idea! 25 bucks? hmmm..valentines day is just around the corner *lol*

After some studying, I always make the final decision to buy something "neat" by looking at the amount saved on my SinceMyLastCigarette banner and saying, "Yeah, I can afford that". :yes

• 2 months later...

So I'm confused here. Is the zippo looking case just a holder for the cartos or what? I see the pic with what looks like a 510 passthrough. I don't get it lol. :wtf:

I'm pretty sure the Zippo looking case is just the holder for everything. I like it. I just might order it!

Hmm...or not...maybe it just holds a carto. Rixter, do you know?

Edited by Lyrical

Well my little e-zip arrived! It works as described. Battery life seems to be a couple of hours and lasted through a round of golf...lol It was nice to just have a small compact pv in my pocket rather than an Ego. I have snapped a battery before from it being im my pocket. It came with pre-filled cartos that I really didn't care for but have blanks on the way and that will take care of that. Vapes like an 808 with a 350 mah battery but gets the job done for what I intended it to do. I got a couple of odd looks with it....lol.....................b

Cool! Thanks for letting us know! I think I'm going to get one, especially since I read that you can use any Zippo lighter case for it. Plus, I'd like something small like that to carry with me, I worry about all my others, even my eGo minis.

• 2 months later...

This cracks me up because I went golfing with my ego the other day and it was a pain! I must have dropped it 3 Xs on every hole. There was no good place for it!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines