A question for vapers who have been at this awhile...

Tam

Now that I've been vaping for some time I noticed that I like to change the method of delivery.

Quite often.

At any given time I'll have several batteries (all eGo or Vision Spinners) set up with a direct drip Boge atomizer, a Vision Vivi Nova Mini, CE4 (Vision Stardust long wick), T2, T3, MT3, Vision Nanos and now some Boge cartomizers. When I first tried cartomizers they were just...meh with me. Now I've gone back to them and they're not too bad.

I've been known to switch off to all of the above in one hour day. Am I just fickle by not staying with one thing or do you do this too? :question:

Edited by Tameiki

Not to unusual in my opinion. Right now I have a vivi nova (both mini and regular),DCT Tank,Phoenix,stardust,Dud,And an R tank. All with different flavors and I rotate them throughout the day. I found out for myself when I first started and only had a couple of choices that if I vaped the same flavor or used a certain atomizer too much continuously that I stopped tasting anything. So now I switch all day long and I am a lot happier.

I rotate my 3 RBA's (DID20, Gemini, Mini DID) all day every day. They each have a different juice in them. Tobacco, beverage, fruit.

For awhile, before I got the Gemini to add to my other 2, I used a Viva Nova thingie, but the little piddler is resting in peace now.

I rotate my 3 RBA's (DID20, Gemini, Mini DID) all day every day. They each have a different juice in them. Tobacco, beverage, fruit. For awhile, before I got the Gemini to add to my other 2, I used a Viva Nova thingie, but the little piddler is resting in peace now.
how does the Gemini compare to the regular DID? Strange looking lil bugger.

how does the Gemini compare to the regular DID? Strange looking lil bugger.

It's exactly the same as the Mini DID, except with a bigger tank. Wonderful full, warm-bodied vape. And it looks better on the mod than off. (to me, anyway). Kinda reminds me of a coke bottle for some reason, on some mods.

The DID20 is a cooler vape, but tons of great vapor. I like them all. They each have a place in the day's rotation. But, I confess, I love the Gemini the most, ... tastes as good as the Mini, but don't have to refill as often.

Now that I've been vaping for some time I noticed that I like to change the method of delivery.

Quite often.

At any given time I'll have several batteries (all eGo or Vision Spinners) set up with a direct drip Boge atomizer, a Vision Vivi Nova Mini, CE4 (Vision Stardust long wick), T2, T3, MT3, Vision Nanos and now some Boge cartomizers. When I first tried cartomizers they were just...meh with me. Now I've gone back to them and they're not too bad.

I've been known to switch off to all of the above in one hour day. Am I just fickle by not staying with one thing or do you do this too? :question:

While at work, I pretty much stick with Boge cartos because they're just about fail-safe and taste great, but away from work, I switch juicers and PVs constantly. I just like the way each one has its own subtle differences, even when using the same flavor of juice.

Of course, I do have my favorites. At the moment, I'm especially fond of the Sigelei Zmax and Artemas Locking DCT combination, loaded with a CE2 tank carto and filled with Dekang DK-TAB 18 mg. It's set at 7 watts and performs beautifully. :yes

Edited by Rixter

• 1 year later...

In my cupholder on my side of the reclining love seat in my couple cave I have a Spinner topped with Davide Mini and Endkess Summer 18mg, Vamo V3 topped with KPT 2 and Unicorn Blood 18mg, and a Ego Mini with Davide Mini with Spearmint 24mg. I switch between the three all the time although I have this year started leaving the Vamo at home mostly.

After 4 1/2 years of vaping I've gone though many different setups. I used to drip a lot, I've used all types of clearos, carto's, tanks etc. I even made the eGo C work for me. One thing in my case that is kinda strange is that I'll stick with one setup for months at a time with no change even though I have all kinds of stuff.

I tend to stick with a main setup and a main juice, and switch to a whole new setup and juice I keep for a backup and a 3rd when my main juice looses it kick on my taste buds or mood.

I'm not fickle I'm obsessive if not almost OCD. Every setup and combo must be ready to be vaped at a moments notion and be a perfect vape every time, if not I'll spend hours getting it right.

I even keep 2 mobile setups like this when I leave the house.

I had to quit rebuildables as I fooled with it more than I vaped it. This would explain my exclusive use of Kanger Protanks. They are consistent and easy to mod to my preferences. I have 7 of the buggers with 2 PT1's in storage to be passed on as a gift some day.

How some people make due with ce5's and a few spinners seems impossible to me. More power to them if it keeps them happy and off the analogs! What's odd is I spent 30 years using Copenhagen snuff and never once swayed or tried to chew anything else. But I have been using the same main juice for almost a year now and it's just as yummy as the day I found it.