Best Ry4?

...So far, it's better than that Dekang crap (though very similar). Unlike the Dekang (which was practically unvapable), I will reserve final judgement until I'm through a tank of this.

Ouch. :whip::crybaby:

Edited by Rixter

With so many RY4's out there, I'm gonna have to keep buying different ones, and periodically compare them to my "mainstays." After spending the afternoon switching between these lovely contestants, here is my review. post-18408-136090540677_thumb.jpg (L to R: Nic Station RY4, TVR Ginger's RY4, and Dulcis) Being new to juice, its hard to have a grounding on what, exactly, makes an RY4. If they all tasted like Ginger's RY4 from TVR, or like Nic Station's version of the liquid, I could rest easy knowing I've found my daily vape without further exploration. Ginger's has the right amount of everything. Great vapor production, smooth throat hit, and a wonderfully complex flavor. Though, the 50/50 blend is a little light on the flavor, TVR has the option of adding a flavor bump. I could vape this the rest of my life, and be content. Nic Station is a vendor local to my area, and I wouldn't even bother reviewing their RY4, except that they do have a website. Sadly, it has not launched yet. They do have a Facebook page, so get on there, and demand the website be launched!!! The RY4 they sell is fan-friggin-tastic!!! Loads of warm, buttery caramel, sweet vanilla sugar, and a hint of nuttyness round out this brew. Tastes almost like that caramel corn you get from the mall. This juice has a solid throat hit, and produces thick clouds of warm, inviting vapor...especially for a PG-heavy juice. Lastly, there is VT's own Dulcis. This blend tastes more like a heavy maple syrup than the caramel-vanilla RY4 blends that I've come to love. The slightly nutty notes present give it a really balanced flavor, yet do not come off like a maple-walnut candy out of a See's variety sampler box. However, Dulcis could be labeled as a "Maple Bar," and I would not notice the difference. Like Nic Station's RY4, the vapor production is awesome, and the throat hit punches like an angry New Yorker. Personally though, I feel that the Dulcis was a lot more hype than the price of shipping for a slightly better (yet, way more vapable) version of Dekang's chemical concoction. Sorry Christopher...I love your forum, but the Dulcis is being relegated back to the Vaping box for use as a backup, or novelty flavor for when I need a change of pace.

By contrast, I vape Dulcis regularly...it's now my favorite juice, and it's always included in every rotation of juices I happen to have on me at any given moment...

:dizzy:

...but then again, I haven't tried Ginger's RY4 from TVR yet, so there's that.

• 2 weeks later...

The only ry4 I have tried is from bluemist at 100%vg and its great. Sometimes I like to add a little bit of Vanda from JC just to get that xtra hint of vanilla. Have it in a vision v2 on vv ego 650.

So, on popular advice, I ordered some Dekang RY4, and received it this afternoon. Honestly, it was pretty horrible. I am still trying to wash the taste out of my mouth!!! Smelled like cheap whiskey, and tasted worse. Fortunately, it didn't cost me much, so I'm not too put out by not liking it. Think I'll take MSE's suggestion, and try TVR's RY4.

I felt the same way about it. I left the top off a couple of days, then mixed it with some Dekang 555 & it was tolerable.

It may be just me, but I'm not a fan of Dekang.

• 11 months later...

Time to revisit this old post and see where everyone is at with their love for RY4 and if there are any new ones out there that you have found since last year.

I'm on the Ry4 bandwagon at the moment. I love them. I am currently vaping a juice from Moon Mountain Vapor called Sweet Mother of Mercury and its their version of a RY4 style vape. I also have one bottle left from Crystal Canyon Vapes of Mystic RY4 and it so far is my favorite RY4 at the moment.

I love tobacco based flavors and need to open up to more of these style flavors.

Edited by dragongunner

Woah...back from the dead, lol!! Thought this thread was long buried... After almost 14 months of no cigs (and having a more sophisticated palate thanks to having my taste buds return), RY4 is still my go-to flavor. Even now that I have been almost exclusively DIY-ing (with exceptions to my favorite Tobaccos like Boba's and Kamino), finding the perfect RY4 still remains elusive. Though, if I find a new variant on the flavor, I absolutely cannot help myself, and will buy it, or try others' diy creations. Still, Ginger's RY4 is my go-to...However, my buddy stumbled upon a recipe for a dead-ringer clone. So, probably will be making my own Ginger's from now on. Miomi e-liquid in Olympia has a DRY4 that's pretty tasty. And, VaporTalk's Dulcis is a good standby. Of course, I have my own take on the flavor...but if I shared the recipe, I'd have to kill you all, lol!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

I love Want2 vape RY4 it is a deep Smokey Net could even call it cigarY4

this one is not 4 everyone for more main stream type ry4's Ive loved

Halo Tribeca

Heathers heavenly vapes heavenly tobacco

Mr. Eliquide Ry4

And another NET Ry4 I like Vaperite VR4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gunna revive this old thread 1 more time :)

Been taking some notes about mentioned ry4's and wok my way through them. Only Ry4's I've tried were local (meh) and "Holy Grail" from vapor beast, which is REALLY good.

Any more you guys want to add to this list?