Vision Spinner 1300Mah Vv

Well, my first plunge into VV vaping was the eGo Twist, not saying anything bad about it, the Twist is a great device and I have backed eGo from the day I bought my first 510. I purchased the eGo 1000mah VV battery and I must say it was quite long! Put a big tank on it and it’s a bit oversized for me! Now on to the Vision Spinner, I bought the 1300mah VV and the Spinner is a bit different, for one thing it is a fatter battery so the length is shorter than a standard eGo 1000 batt but with more power! The size is about 112mm length by 17mm diameter. Charging time is roughly 4 hours and I vape it at 4.3 to 4.8 volts most of the time and it’s giving me around 12 hours vaping time. It also has the 5 click shut off and offers 3 kinds of protection.

• Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
  • Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
  • Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.

Voltage ranges from 3.3 to 4.8 and coupled with a Vision Vivi Nova it is one nice little vaping machine. This would be a great set up for any noobie or even a vet who would like a simple no fuss VV device.

I bought one for my wife a few weeks ago and it's really turned out to be a great PV. IMO, it's the perfect size. The diameter, being slightly larger than standard eGos, gives it a more substantial feel, and it's not so long as to make it look like a drumstick when it has a clearomizer attached.

The best part, though, is how long the thing lasts between charges. The 1300 mAh Spinner is definitely an all-day PV.

We got hers at VapeLite for $21 + $3 shipping. They're out of the black and the chrome versions, but they do still have some white models available at the time of this post. Word has spread quickly about VapeLite.info recently, so they're selling out of a lot of the hot items quickly, but Paul emailed me today that he's got orders arriving soon.

DSC03062_wm.jpg

I got a purple one that came in last week! I love this thing and how long it lasts. The only complaint I have is the little "shelf" at the top of the battery under the button. Wish they could've made it flush with the battery. At least it's not sharp... :D

By the way, the Vision Spinner set at it's max of 4.8v combined with a 3Ω Boge carto rocks! :guitar: At just south of 8 watts, it's a good setup for new vapers to get started on without too much risk of popping coils.

I think that what puts new vapers off more than anything is a first rig that produces very little vapor. Let 'em see what it can do right off the bat, and then show them that it can be adjusted down if it's just too much for them to handle, instead of starting weak and then saying, "Wait! It can do more!"

Edited by Rixter

I now own 2 400mah, and my SO has a couple of those 1300mah and I must say that for a simple VV device I couldn't be happier. I've been using them with my mini DiD, mini/ vivi Nova, cisco attys, regular cartos and they work great with everything! I also love that now I can be mini VV :)

I got mine at AltSmoke at a decent price. In the early 20's ballpark.

haha, Tams, I couldn't agree more.

Come to think of it, I still have my first ever purple eGo from electronicstix. IT's about a year old, and has never been used. I can't bear to watch it get mucked up. I spent a year waiting and praying for purple to come out, and it finally did. It's in my treasure chest lol.

I vape my purple Twist every day though. :) Purple is now a namestay. Thank God!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have to try one of these. I current'y use an ego c upgrade, which is nice because it has the vv feature that can put out about 3.7 v or the standard constant voltage of 3.3. I'll have to try one these spinners though. I feel like I get enough power from the ego, but there are some tanks and whatnot I'd like to try :yes I know my next purchase!

Thanks, Do these have the same ego threading and 510 threading as a standard ego? Just seeing if I would need a 510 to ego to use the kangert3

They do! I use my T2, T3 and MT3s on my Vision Spinners. You don't need any adapters at all. :D

Does anyone know where to buy a matching cone for the purple Spinner that GotVapes sells? They've got the Genuine Joyetech eGo Cones in purple, but it looks to be a different shade of purple.

Empire Mods does! http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/egodc.htm

I've got the purple one and it matches the purple spinner well. :D

Oops. Need to add that it's a purple drip shield cone. Hope that's also okay.

Edited by Tameiki

Actually, my wife already has a black Spinner with a black eGo cone on it, and I wanted to get her an identical setup only in purple. I can't seem to find a matching eGo cone for the purple Spinner anywhere.

Empire Mods does! http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/egodc.htm

I've got the purple one and it matches the purple spinner well. :D

Oops. Need to add that it's a purple drip shield cone. Hope that's also okay.

Got a pic of the two together? If it's close enough, I could just get her a purple one and a black one (for her black Spinner) so both PVs will look identical (except for color, obviously). :yes

Got a pic of the two together? If it's close enough, I could just get her a purple one and a black one (for her black Spinner) so both PVs will look identical (except for color, obviously). :yes

Long story short I'm not in a place where I can put the pics up on VT but can send you the pics via email. If you'll send me an email to tameiki at gmail.com I'll forward the pics.

My cell camera hates me. It makes the first picture look like the drip shield is pink when it's definitely the same color of purple as the Spinner. The second pic is better but still not totally accurate. The colors match *almost* perfectly. There's just a teeny tiny minute difference in shade but it's hardly noticeable the colors are so close. The Spinner's purple is just a touch darker than the shield.

I trust you, Tam. I'm sure they compliment each other well. I'm gonna pick up a couple this weekend when I get her the Spinner. Thanks.

Aw, thanks, Rixter. Seriously, though, I wouldn't steer you wrong. They're almost the same color. Your wife is gonna love it. :D