Christopher And His Amazing, Stalking Snow Flakes

Christopher,

Thank you for all the hard work and long hours you spend making Vapor Talk a wonderful place for us all!

This morning when I checked VT I noticed the snowflakes falling and thought them lovely. Just now I noticed how the snowflakes change direction depending on where your pointer is on the screen. That's absolutely brilliant! And more than a little amusing for me today.

Just wanted to give a "thank you" shout for all the little things we may not notice but makes our experience here better and definitely more fun! :D

I totally missed that. I can't possibly miss the real thing that's happening here tonight. 1st real snowfall of the season is hitting us right now. We could get about 10 inches. I can't wait to take my quad down the road later tonight with my buddies.

Only in Massachusetts:

post-1860-0-95112100-1356823036_thumb.jp

Edited by Mike

I can't possibly miss the real thing that's happening here tonight. 1st real snowfall of the season is hitting us right now.

Yeah, but does it change directions at your whim? :D

Have fun and stay safe! You'll have to post a picture of your abominable snowman impression in the snow. :lol: