Whats Really Good?

kippaa

first off, im trying to quit smoking. been looking around on-line and sooooo many different e-cigs out there and everyone has their own opinion. what i need is a opinion not related to the site im looking at. an outside objective opinion. so im asking, this would be my first electric puffer and would like to know which is the all around best investment. it seem that janty, joye or stealth, but heck, i dont know. all i know is that lol, besides slowly killing me lol, real cigs have been my Achilles heel for a long time, so a e-cig has big shoes to fill. actually, i did try the encore, the was a joke, so that dont count. so please give me some insite on what would be the best choice. thank you

Congrats on making the decision to vape instead of staying with analogs, and welcome to Vapor Talk. You've come to the right place to ask questions.

You're right, there are a LOT of different options. Some better than others. We all have our personal favorites. My recommendation for you would be to go with an eGo twist or Vision Spinner. Both are very similar and work with a variety of different atomizers/cartomizers and tanks. Pair the twist or spinner with a Kangor T2, Kangor T3 or Vision Vivi nova (I prefer the mini) and you're off to a good start.

The next question would be...which flavor of e-liquid would you like to vape? :D

My friends who vape recommended the Joyetech eGo kits for a nice "includes everything" starter kit. I got mine from VaporKings and they are having a sale. They also have a persistant coupon code for 10% off "VKBC". No, I dont work for them, not even in the same state, and I get no kickbacks. It is just an easy kit to buy with everything (but fluid) included.

I started with the Blucigs, and was happy that their cartomizers work well with the eGo batteries. No wasted money on cartomizers, and if you run out of fluid, a pack of the Blucigs (walgreens and most supermarkets in the US carry the cartomizers for Blu) can get you through until your fluid arrives.

Joytech has the best batteries ,IMO, if you are not talking mods , but once again IMO go to a well suplied e-cig shop inyour area that has options the people there will explain a lot and show you the options .

IMO a joyetech 650 kit or a joytech 1000 kit is a good choice to get you started . go with a vision rebuildable cartimizer , as for e-juice I would say to stick with a good bland and a anilog flavor to start with .

So much of what you see here is talk from veterens that try to get you running before you can walk lol

that is why a good ecig shop can help you so much . Its kinda like when you buy a computer if you listen to the veterns that tell you what they have instead of what a newbei is better off with you get very confused .

this forum is great but to all off you vets I will say this remember some people are new . I have been vaping for 3 1/2 years so have grown into the knowledge but you take a newbie explain stuff to them

... go with a vision rebuildable cartimizer...

So much of what you see here is talk from veterens that try to get you running before you can walk lol

...that is why a good ecig shop can help you so much . Its kinda like when you buy a computer if you listen to the veterns that tell you what they have instead of what a newbei is better off with you get very confused .

this forum is great but to all off you vets I will say this remember some people are new . I have been vaping for 3 1/2 years so have grown into the knowledge but you take a newbie explain stuff to them

Bill45005, have you read this forum and the various threads in it? If you did, you would know that no veteran vapor on this forum would ever recommend a rebuildable cartomizer to a noobie. That's way too advanced for someone just starting out.

When I first got onto Vapor Talk I found a wealth of information given to me from the veteran vapors you so carelessly criticized. They were very careful to give me, a noob of just a few months' vaping experience, a lot of easy to understand instructions, sound recommendations to reputable vendors, and the support I needed to stay off analogs. Whenever I had questions, they answered them in such detail that even I could understand the concepts. Many times I had to ask a lot of questions but they never once lost patience with me and also gave me information with caveats that some things might be above my experience at the moment.

Please take a few hours and read through the new vapors threads. Also, the help it broke and general e-cigarette discussion threads. Then, after you do that, feel free to criticize the veterans of this forum.

Hi. From personal experience, and this is only the way I went and did it so it might not be suitable for you is to just buy the gas station cheapy-cheapys. I did that and just refilled the generic cartridges (even though your not supposed to) with the juice of my choice. Did that for awhile to make sure that the decision to go electro was gonna stick. Thant way I didn't dump a bunch of money into any setup and quit the next week. At least this route, I got to see if I was able to handle staying away from analogs. Been smoke free ever since.... GL !!!!

• 3 weeks later...