Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Spent money for the first time in over 2 months and ordered the wife a couple 650mah Spinners, 125ml of Endless Summer, 250ml of the wifeys ECBlends Peppermint and a bunch of coils.

Edited by bcartervol98

That's cool. I know the area. I live up in St Louis area.

Was gonna ask you. Whenever I look for shops that sell Stark Vapor Juice that place in Branson comes up in my search. Have you ever tried any of his flavors.

Me, too! Well, in Alton....but if you are in the St. Louis area, you know where Alton is, thereabouts.

I just picked up a Kamry 200, a KTS and an Aspire Nautilus...

I love the Kamry, lighted display is rather flickery but it is a comfortable mod to use.

The KTS mech mod is OK, I dont like the fact that the button warms up when you use it.

The Aspire Nautilus is kickin', after fixing the initial leakage problem I love it...it just doesnt seem to be that sturdy like the Protank II feels. it holds 5m of liquid with adjustable air flow.

The Aspire Nautilus is kickin', after fixing the initial leakage problem I love it...it just doesnt seem to be that sturdy like the Protank II feels. it holds 5m of liquid with adjustable air flow.

Nautilus is a wonderful tank. My Nautilus+Nemeis took a 3ft drop on to hardwood and floor survived but the magnets in the Nemesis switch shattered.

I picked up a Turtle Ship V2(clone) + Patriot(authentic) drip atty from a local vape shop. What's cool about the Patriot is that the positive terminal is insulated so the atty doesn't get as hot per the sales guy. My other tanks do get very warm from chain vaping.

12682844504_1ae5e387f7_z.jpg

Turtle Ship and Patriot by kiu101, on Flickr

12682844364_518e9d87e5_z.jpg

Turtle Ship mod by kiu101, on Flickr

Well I made an impulse buy the other night, I hope I did okay.

I bought a KVapor V81 mechanical mod from The Vapor Girl.

http://www.thevaporgirl.com/v81-mechanical-mod.htm

I've wanted a mod with changeable batteries for a while. I know, I should have asked for advice here...but like I said, it was an impulse buy around 2am! I got 2 18650 batteries and a dual charger also.

I'll probably receive it tomorrow or Monday.

New to this forum but recently bought a Provar Mini with an extension to hold the 18490 batteries only adds about an inch to the case. I also got my own premium JonBoy Lava Tank and of course use the 510 atomizers in it. Also got a few bottles of Ahlusion flavors with 50VG/50PG and extra flavoring.

By far the best buy i have made. :yes

You might want to start a new thread for this different topic, you're likely to get more answers there. At 194 pages your question is likely to be buried here in the "Bump when you get something new" thread. :sofa:

LOL Good idea Tam...I think I'll move my post about the new mod I have coming! :D

Okay, I haven't been keeping up with posting my purchases, but here goes. I'll only post what isn't going in the vape mail thread.

A week, maybe two weeks ago (did I post this already?), actually, two weeks ago today, I went to Better Vapes, and they didn't have samples of these flavors out, but I bought them anyway, without tasting them first. I bought Cinnamon Stick....which by the name you would not think a red hots type flavor (okay, maybe it WAS more than two ....and I bought Caramel. My refill order of VT Caramel was on it's way, but I wanted to TRY their caramel flavor because it is cheaper, and I wouldn't have to pay for, or wait for, shipping. Well, the "cinnamon stick" was actually "red hots", so I gave that to my husband, since his Inferno is at a higher nic level than he currently vapes. At first I didn't like the Caramel, so I avoided it for um, well, until a couple days ago. Well, now I like it, so I've been vaping it, a lot.

This weekend, went BACK to Better Vapes, and their Pineapple was abominal. Or maybe it was because the sample was made fresh and needed to steep. I tasted the Pina Colada for the second time since my last seizure (I liked it before the seizure, but never bought any), and bought the Vanilla Custard. The Pina Colada, I thought the weird taste I was getting was from the plastic tubing they use for disposable mouthpieces rather than ordering something that doesn't interfere with the flavor. Get it home, and nope, it's either from the pineapple, or it's something else in the mix, or maybe it needs to steep (most of their flavors don't), so I've barely touched it. Maybe letting it set for a couple weeks will make it more palatable. I had gotten it because with my taste buds screwed up from the last seizure, some of my go-to flavors aren't really doing it for me right now. But that may not be, either. Who knows.

Today, just this morning, I ordered another 20 ml of Poppin' Pineapple from the VT store - seems right now I can't get enough of it, and I'm having to ration it until my order gets here, which I'm actually not expecting for maybe until the end of the week?

After getting my wife a couple Spinner 650s I decided to get myself a couple too. Spinner 650mah and wither KPT2 or Davide Mini fit perfectly in the front pocket of my work shirts. I think I will now officially have more ego batteries than I know what to do with.

Nautilus is a wonderful tank. My Nautilus+Nemeis took a 3ft drop on to hardwood and floor survived but the magnets in the Nemesis switch shattered.

I picked up a Turtle Ship V2(clone) + Patriot(authentic) drip atty from a local vape shop. What's cool about the Patriot is that the positive terminal is insulated so the atty doesn't get as hot per the sales guy. My other tanks do get very warm from chain vaping.

12682844504_1ae5e387f7_z.jpg

Turtle Ship and Patriot by kiu101, on Flickr

12682844364_518e9d87e5_z.jpg

Turtle Ship mod by kiu101, on Flickr

I just picked up a Nemesis myself this past week. I am waiting patiently...very patiently for the Kayfun to come in.