Do You Keep Your E-Cig Next To The Bed When You Sleep?

Many years ago, as a smoker living alone, I used to keep an ashtray next to the bed, usually with a couple of half-smoked cigs in it. I'd sometimes wake up from a bad dream, roll over and light up and take a few drags before going back to sleep.

You can guess what happened. Obviously, I survived, but one morning I did wake up to find a burnt cigarette and a scorch-mark on the carpet next to the bed. From that day on, no more ashtray next to the bed.

Now that I've been vaping for over three years, I recently started keeping my e-Cig on my bedside table and was wondering if anyone else did the same.

Yup, keep it right there on the nightstand. I don't wake and vape either, but since I'm not a morning person and I tend to forget stuff in the early hours, I set my phone and my esmokietreat on the nightstand so when i get up, i won't forget it on my way to work.

God help my customers if i forget my vape at home. :2guns:

Yup, keep it right there on the nightstand. I don't wake and vape either, but since I'm not a morning person and I tend to forget stuff in the early hours, I set my phone and my esmokietreat on the nightstand so when i get up, i won't forget it on my way to work.

God help my customers if i forget my vape at home. :2guns:

guaranteed, tables will be flipped and bodies on the floor...

• 8 months later...

Though I haven't smoked in bed (let alone indoors) in many years, I do enjoy the idea that I can vape in bed without fear of burning down the house. So far, I've not yet had a midnight vape craving, but I keep my PV by the bed....just in case!!! :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My check list when I first open my eyes

1. Open eyes and stretch

2. Put my glasses on

3. Take my battery of the charger and put it back on my pv

4. Lay in bed for about 10 minutes and vape away

5. Not sure about the rest of my day but my pv and extra juice goes with me so I'm never stuck away from home with a empty tank.

I leave mine in the bathroom, because that is where I am headed the moment I open my eyes lol. I have layed in the bed and watched a movie while vaping but generally my bedtims begins with my wife waking me up in my recliner and says "Hey lets go to bed"!

• 3 months later...