When's Your Favorite Time To Vape?

As i posted in another thread this morning my favorite time hands down is first thing in the morning after i've had a few sips of coffee i'll have a good strong tobacco loaded up in the pv and my god, it's like heaven every morning.

Remember that first cigarette in the morning with your coffee? that's what it's like for me every morning when i have a good tobacco juice loaded up, this morning it was Boba's thanks to Zach :).

Also, in the evening on the weekends i'll have a few beers and it's the same thing, i suppose it's ritual but nothing beats a good tobacco flavor for me. it just goes hand in hand.

tobacco+beer

tobacco+coffee

throughout the day i generally switch between a good bakery blend and a tobacco. but in the morning and at night i have to have a tobacco flavor. absolutely have to. suppose it's mostly a ritual thing.

so when's your favorite time to vape? when do you absolutely HAVE to vape no matter what?

All day :lol:

For me it's also in the morning. Like a zombie I usually turn on the kettle, pull out my pre made Tea from the night before (just add hot water) pull my battery and place it into my Pro Vari, boot up the laptop, pour the hot water sit down and vape. Nobody can communicate with me for at least 30 minutes or so. I am NOT a morning person. :)

Every chance I get but over all I think it is after 10 hrs at work when I get home pour a fresh cup of coffee and dare anyone to ask for supper for about 40 mins. yea

best answer yet!

I agree ,when I am awake is the best time.Although lately I keep a loaded PV by my bed for those times I wake up during the night.But I guess that would be the same time as before.

Morning ,noon, and night..lol When I have a PV in my hand its being vaped non stop.. Even in public or inside places i am unsure i am allowed to I will take huge drags,, hold them in until nothing is exhaled lol I bet we have all did that huh? I cannot wait for my device to come in the mail!

my KGO rarely leaves my hand and if it does it's in my back pocket ready for me to grab, or on my bedside table. I vape CONSTANTLY! My daughter says I vape a lot more than I ever smoked, and she's right. It's a constant thing for me. I just really love it that much! I have my peppermint ice cream flavored, 18 mg juice and it's my allllll day vape. I've tried a few other flavors, but I keep coming back to this flavor. It's probably most like all I liked in my Marl. Smooth brand, a little sweet and a little minty ;)

@Madkat Peppermint Ice cream? Can you explain what that taste is like? Sounds awesome who should I order it from though? It must be good if you vape as an all day would love to try it out thanks!

Ya, I have to go with when my eyes are open. I don't have a single perfect time. There are times throughout the day when I get just an amazing hit with perfect throat hit, flavor and vapor. But not necessarily a certain time of day.

I hate to admit it but I hit my PV before I even get out of bed and it the best vape all day. Coming in at number two would be when I get home from work. I don't bring a high voltage device to work with me so vaping when I get home is something to look forward to.

I hate to admit it but I hit my PV before I even get out of bed and it the best vape all day. Coming in at number two would be when I get home from work. I don't bring a high voltage device to work with me so vaping when I get home is something to look forward to.

i hate vaping befor ei get out of bed, nasty dry mouth and morning breath lol

Ha, if I'm awake and somewhere where it's allowed (e.g. not at my desk at work, in a movie theater, etc.) I am vaping.

These days my trusty iPro is my constant companion.

I love to vape all day long. Only time I do not vape is when I am asleep. (unless I do and don't know I am while asleep). I chain smoked, so I chain vape now.

Good thing is, I can vape and work. while smoking I could not smoke and work. I clean Beach houses for a living and the vapor is like air freshener.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

I love to vape all day long. Only time I do not vape is when I am asleep. (unless I do and don't know I am while asleep). I chain smoked, so I chain vape now.

Good thing is, I can vape and work. while smoking I could not smoke and work. I clean Beach houses for a living and the vapor is like air freshener.

I know what you mean when my wife is vaping fudge brownie I sware shes baking em :cheers: