The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

CORONAS! I got a 6pack , starting my weeks vacation. no limes though, wish i did

I.drank my coronas with lime last night while I ate.numerous pounds of.mudbugs :)

42576653-1e08-d7fe.jpg

42576653-1e1e-2aea.jpg

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Edited by bamsbbq

Morning all....finally have a day off and its cloudy and is supposed to rain. It was sunny and gorgeous all day yesterday while I was at work, I swear its a universe conspiracy.

On a bright note, my VT 306's are waiting for me at the post office !!! Thank you Chris :unworthy:

Ok, off to post office and they yoga.

Maybe the sun will come out later....

man i am craving some good brisket right now, wish there were better restaurants where I live, too many fake "authentic" style food chains out there, and like 0 good BBQ joints, or a single dive bar. Wish I grew up in a place where good bars still exist, where its just in the basement in a low lit room, none of this hip music fancy drink and futuristic furniture bar attached to a sushi bar. Give me tap beer and a pool table, and something deep fried to dip in ranch.

Edited by twelveday

Off to the hospital to have my wife's gall bladder removed. That means I will have to wait on her hand and foot for the next couple of days. Luckily the comp is right by our bed :)

Off to the hospital to have my wife's gall bladder removed. That means I will have to wait on her hand and foot for the next couple of days. Luckily the comp is right by our bed :)

I'm waiting for an appointment to have my gal bladder taken out also. All tests were negative, but my doctor believes it has to be my gal bladder that's causing all my problems. I hope she's right.

She will do great, especially with you around to wait on her....I'm thinking she can get at least a couple weeks out of this :yes

@Brian....Gallbladder can be really difficulty...hope they figure it out soon.

Today is chore day...I hate chore day

So happy, today. NIce to know that jeffb's wife's surgery went well, and that he has promised to wait on her for an entire month! I hope he's a good cook! I can see it now.. a beautiful tray .. of mods..

jeffb: "Here you go, darling.. we have coffee, creamer, bacon, waffles.." :D

(Seriously, good to know your wife is doing well. :))

Just finished the second Hunger book and will start the 3rd tonight. Haven't seen the movie yet.

Speaking of movies, I love Sahara with Penelope Cruz and Matthew Machonnay(sp)

Great to hear the surgery went smooth and that you'll be helping her for a month, My Surgeon was a blast... she treated it like a video game and was so excited to be able to play again. :)

I healed great until I pulled something while reaching up for the can of coffee in my 3rd week of healing. It was just a stoopid can of coffee for heavens sakes! So, fair warning to the rest of youse.. bring it all down and set it on the table... coffee, plates, bowls, ...

The sun is out!! Yay!! Hopefully the river will drop from floodstage quickly.