What If Everything Stopped?

If new vaping products (pv's and atty's/carto's) stopped coming out would you be satisfied with what's currently available?

What i'm asking is if no new products came out and everything stayed just as it was, would you be ok with it? Are we doomed to chase the "perfect vape"?

I for one would be 100% content. I absolutely love carto's, i'm starting to love dripping, i even liked atty/tanks. Haven't tried carto/tanks yet but i'm excited to.

That pretty much covers the delivery systems, what about batteries.....I don't have a lot of experience in the world of batteries. I've stuck mainly to the proprietary battery of the Boge/Innokin LEO and the kr808. I love both. I'm ok with having a small battery that needs charging every few hours, because well, i know that it serves it's purpose. Same with the LEO, i couldn't ask for much more than an 800 or 1,000mah battery like the LEO. The fact that there needs to be a 1300mah or 2000mah battery seems a little absurd to me.....

Vaping has completely demolished the desire to smoke for me, which is what this was all about originally right? Was just a crutch to get off of cigarettes. Why do we "need" something more than that? Why is it that as people, we always have the desire to make things bigger, faster, stronger etc....

I dunno, for me, since about a month in or so i realized that if vaping stayed just as it was i would be 100% satisfied. Sure i love trying new things, but what's the point really? With an endless amount of juice combinations, why does the actual hardware need to get any better? There's already a plethora of choices for batteries and delivery systems, why more?

Ok, there's my drunk post for the night. endrant/ :)

I am content with what I have. I'm fine with just buying juice from here on out. Although if something comes out that looks interesting to me Ill probably get it. Not that Im searching for the next perfect vape, its just a hobby. :)

11 eGo batts ranging from 650 to 1100 mah.

4 Volt 320mah batts

2 disposible batts (hey they still work lol)

20 EMDCC,s

20 808 cartos

15 boge cartos SR

6 various chargers

8 SR attys

around 200 mls of various juice

Yea I'm good for a while :cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

I'm not even going to start giving out carto/atty/juice bottle counts... lets just say I had to graduate up in storage container size... my vape supplies are now stored in a 4-drawer Craftsman toolbox that sits on the floor next to the couch.... lol. That sums it up good enough I suppose.

BACKUPS, BACKUPS, BACKUPS!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yes, spares are a good thing.I doubt the innovation will ever stop though.I used to shop biweekly but now have it down to once a month and I am spending the same monies for a month as I used to spend for two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm scared to calculate just how much I've spent on this e-cig stuff in the last 90 days. Someone should really make a Spoof on: From Analogs to E-cigs. My name would be all over that thing. lol!!

I'm finding contentment now that i have my new Rebuildable Atty (z-atty-z) plus all mechanical Zenesis mod. I will get the universal rebuildable atty for all my other mods from Zen in April and then be really content. (HOUSEOFHYBRIDS.COM)

Thanks to Nana & other insightful posters i do have lots of backups and am finally understanding DIY somewhat. (love coffee extraction style) . I still need to purchase nic and whatever but at least I'm finally breathing somewhat.

Edited by Uma