Need Some Opinions On The Starter Kit I Recommended To A Friend

Is this good? I mean...i don't know if this kind of starter kit will even work or produce vapor...i feel bad for reccomending it. Here is what he got

Buzz Pro black w/ brass caps

Extra batteries/charger

20 boge cartomizers

3 Cisco spec 510 attys

2 drip tips

100mils of various the vapor room juice

Did i do good???? Will this starter kit work lol

Anyway i am happy for him but kinda mad at the same time. I should have reccomended a blu so he could have gone through what we all had to go through withheld our first starter kits! Lol

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

That's one hell of a pricey starter kit... :lol:

Truthfully, I am a little hesitant to recommend a vv for a starter. There is a learning curve, even if you are right there to explain things to him. You might have been better off starting him on an eGo kit or something like that (LEO!), and worked him up to a vv a little more slowly...

And a Blu is still vastly superior to my first kit... consider yourself lucky :lol:

Edited by Deadpool809

That's one hell of a pricey starter kit...

Truthfully, I am a little hesitant to recommend a vv for a starter. There is a learning curve, even if you are right there to explain things to him. You might have been better off starting him on an eGo kit or something like that (LEO!), and worked him up to a vv a little more slowly...

And a Blu is still vastly superior to my first kit... consider yourself lucky

My first kit was an esmoke kit. $150 for 2 skinny batteries, 10 cartomizers, chargers, a carrying case, and 30mils of juice lol.

Also my friend just got his tax return and wanted something good. He already knows he likes vaping so he spared no expense.

My first kit was a DSE601 pipe. It was a little less than $150, but I definitely spent that much trying to make the thing work before I gave up and bought a LEO.

I understand WHY it didn't work so well now that I know more, and I still don't want to touch the thing :lol:

Remember you asked...

Yeah it will work, but its like putting a new driver in the seat of a 18 wheeler. Either will get the hang of it or quit altogether. You planing to ride in the second seat and give directions for a long time?

Not knowing whether or not your friend was just looking to switch or was interested in becoming a enthusiast. This is not a beginners starter kit. Was this good? No.

A VIP member with over 500 posts should certainly know if it was good or not. Makes me suspicious why you would post this question. Is it good ? No. What the heck have you been doing for over 500 posts in a Ecig forum?

Would never recomend such a device for someone new until they find out it works for them. Where is the money savings for the user here? Will you refund his money if it does not work out? Or is this about bragging about what by the power of your personality was able to convince someone to buy? Recomending as choices a Blu or a Buzzpro? VIP member with 500 plus posts? These the only devices and systems you know? Lurk more post less.

I for one will not say you did good.

and one last thing, remember before you get mad bro... you asked.

I don't think jumping into a vv device for a newish vaper is as drastic as putting a new driver into a semi truck. Using a vv device isnt rocket science after all. And if he has already let his friend use it i'm sure his friend has a bit of knowldge about the vaping world.

Plus i've seen plenty of people walk by a mall kiosk knowing absolutly nothing about vaping and drop 200+ on a "premium kit" which consists of two skinny type 510 batteries with 2 attys, a small bottle of juice, and possibly a fancy case. Ridiculous.

Edited by Mas924

Remember you asked...

Yeah it will work, but its like putting a new driver in the seat of a 18 wheeler. Either will get the hang of it or quit altogether. You planing to ride in the second seat and give directions for a long time?

Not knowing whether or not your friend was just looking to switch or was interested in becoming a enthusiast. This is not a beginners starter kit. Was this good? No.

A VIP member with over 500 posts should certainly know if it was good or not. Makes me suspicious why you would post this question. Is it good ? No. What the heck have you been doing for over 500 posts in a Ecig forum?

Would never recomend such a device for someone new until they find out it works for them. Where is the money savings for the user here? Will you refund his money if it does not work out? Or is this about bragging about what by the power of your personality was able to convince someone to buy? Recomending as choices a Blu or a Buzzpro? VIP member with 500 plus posts? These the only devices and systems you know? Lurk more post less.

I for one will not say you did good.

and one last thing, remember before you get mad bro... you asked.

Ummmmm...the asking part was actually a joke. Notice me asking if it would even put out Vapor.

My friend has vaped both of my buzzes and infinity a bunch(he lives with my guitar player...i am at his house every weekend). He hates 3.7 volts. He tried my alpha with a LR carto on it and said it was weak. I have explained these to him and showed him how the dial and everything works already.

He wanted a Buzz. Sheesh

Some people need to learn that including a bunch of lols after a post means i was joking.

Allow me to break down my post for people who don't know what sarcasm is

Is this good(duh...i have owned 3 buzzes and an ipro...i know it is good)? I mean...i don't know if this kind of starter kit will even work or produce vapor(if you can't see this was a joke you dumb...of course a buzz pro is going to put out tons of vapor because it delivers amazing power)...i feel bad for reccomending it(no i don't). Here is what he got

Buzz Pro black w/ brass caps

Extra batteries/charger

20 boge cartomizers

3 Cisco spec 510 attys

2 drip tips

100mils of various the vapor room juice

Did i do good(yes)???? Will this starter kit work(very well) lol

Anyway i am happy for him but kinda mad at the same time. I should have reccomended a blu so he could have gone through what we all had to go through withheld our first starter kits(said this as a joke...of course blu are terrible devices...i said that because most noobs start on crap like this and eventually realize they wasted money and get something better)! Lol

Anyway. My friend has used my Buzzes plenty of times. He likes them. He loves vaping. End of story. He thinks 3.7 is weak and likes the easy to adjust thumb wheel of the pro.

Saying i didn't do good in reccomending this for a friend who has obviously already used it and likes is is just flat out stupid. Please read entire threads before posting and remember that sarcasm and joking exsists on the internet.

P.s. pwn3d

P.s.s. "lurk more post less"...GTFO!

The Buzz Pro is NOT that difficult ... I'm sure he will pick it up in no time, especially since he's already used one before! Why NOT start out with a quality kit instead of going through all the junk to get to that point like we all did??

Edited by DAYVAPE

The Buzz Pro is NOT that difficult ... I'm sure he will pick it up in no time, especially since he's already used one before!

The only difference between a buzz pro and an ego as far as actually using the device is turning a wheel before you press the button.

Also another thing. I did give him options and plenty of them. I also told him to look into the kgo/ego, volt, Bloog maxxfusion, some kr808s, the lavatube, and a few other devices and provided YouTube videos and descriptions of each device and how they worked/pros and cons. After all of that and some research he still went with the Buzz Pro.

Also 99% of the time when i open a "what PV should a buy" thread i reccomend the kgo. Anyone who posts on this forum knows that.

I know people think a smaller unit is better for a beginner, but there is no reason to embarrass yourself

If that meant what i think it meant...harsh...harsh lol

Why do my threads get derailed so quickly?

Anyway...so...yeah my friend got these flavors from the vapor room

50/50 PG/vg at 24mg

Toasted almond

USA reds

Banana split

Mango

I am going to give him some juice as well. I told him if he didn't like any of them i could try to sell them on the forums for him.

This is where he did go against my advice. I told him to order these all as a sample but instead he got them all in 30mil bottles lol. That was kind of dumb. If he doesn't like some of these 30mils is a lot of juice.

I second that. It's easy. It's powerful. It'll last forever. Any noob can do it.

Ughhhhh...

As posted at ecf

Buzz Pro - this juice doesn't taste right*turns wheel*....OK that's better

Provari - this juice doesn't taste right...click, click, click, click, click...OK wait...click, click...wait...*take a hit*...still not powerful enough...click, click, click, click, click...wait...click, click, click, click...oops to many clicks...click, click, click, click, click, click, click...wait...click, click...OK now at 4.4...*vape*...OK that's better

:D

Actually the LT doesn't work like the Provari does... there is a separate + and - button. Just so you get your facts right. LOL. Yeah, I know... you have the all superior I_Pro.... we know.

Don't get mad just because we are in the cool kids club and you aren't :p

Lets push him off the swingset!