Need Some Opinions On The Starter Kit I Recommended To A Friend

And people wonder why I say I don't want a Lavatube since I have an Ipro lol

I actually liked my lavatube. I use boge 3 ohm cartos 95% of the time and rarely go above 5.5 volts anyway. The only thing i hated about it was the button placement. Other than that it is a solid PV for the price.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Hey, I read enough from people talking about how much BETTA! the Lavatube is that I can be defensive

And if it makes you feel any better, I have no desire to go anywhere near your undies...

Same...that was the cold medicine talking haha

And the lavatube is a decent PV...but calling it better than the ipro or buzz pro is down right ludicrous!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I hope you aren't suggesting that I said it was better than anything ? Of course I wouldn't say that... but one thing I don't like is people acting like their little device is better than anything else. Come on yo.... we aren't here to get into that are we?

Never implied you specifically. It just seems to be a common theme throughout the intertubes. And if you notice, I never said that the Ipro was better than the Lavatube, I just mentioned why I prefer the former. Bob illustrated it quite well. I like being able to just turn a dial rather than pressing a button a few times to move up or down about a volt.

If you want precision, sure - the LED screen will allow you to get that. I've never been one for exact voltage, I know approximate and that is what works for me. The Lavatube may be a more cost effective option, and might work better for others. Awesome if you are in that camp.

But saying why I like one unit over an other doesn't mean you are somehow inferior for having the other one...