Ego Elegance Clearomizer

kitsune

91c82dd157a7fa7600f4598f15a141ee.image.100x100.jpg

Impulse shopping has paid off. Most people that know me, know, I love dripping. For me dripping gives me great throat hit, vapor and flavor...my sweet spot. The biggest 2 draw backs are 1. constantly having to drip 2. hitting that burnt taste when you didn't re-drip in time.

While shopping a sale on Ecig express, I decided to give the ego elegance a try.

Was easy to fill, The mouth piece unscrews...I cheated and used a needle and syringe, but could easily drip down the side.

Screw the mouth piece back on....add an Ego(or ego type) battery and vape.

I like easy !!! I love my tube tank, but priming the cartomizer (while not hard) takes a bit of time.

With the Ego elegance, there is no priming.

The flavor is as good if not better than dripping....Think I added a bit too much coffee flavor to my mix...

The throat hit and vapor production are excellent. Vaping about 18mg.

Very consistent hit each time.

Only day one....so we will see if the flavor drops off with use or not.

I also love the fact that it fits flush with my Ego. The clearomizer is the same size and shape as the ego cone. Holds 1.6ml. I hate things that are too big and clunky.

Heres to hoping this thing holds up and remains consistent.

sorry Breal !!! They will get more. I think these are great for those new and old to vaping. i really hope they get some more soon....or maybe somebody will know who else carries them. Looked as the vendors I use and no go...

@Blu....You very well may be right. I will know for sure about day 3 or 4, thats usually when other cartomizers I have used begin to lose flavor.

Is this the same thing? Looks like there is just a little bit of wicking material at the top... I don't see how this can wick well at all unless you leave it laying on it's side. I liked CE2s but the biggest problem I had with them was wicking. If this one works well, I may have to give it a try.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=621&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/stardust_1.png

@mas...the TW ones look pretty close. It has a second cap to be removed before filling, but looks close. Can't tell if it would be flush on the ego or leave a gap. But would work.

@Brian...I know, I was skeptical. but impulse shopping won out. It really does work, no matter how I have it sitting around or when I'm using it. I've gone through one ml and it's working great. no wicking problem or leaking. I like the smaller tank size...looks normal on the ego...doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

Using alot less juice than dripping...flavor holding up so far.

@Breal...No clue on the provari (don't own one)...doesn't fit on my turbo, but it has a 510 adapter.

@Breal...No clue on the provari (don't own one)...doesn't fit on my turbo, but it has a 510 adapter.

The provari has a 510 thingy. Does it fit a 510? I hope so because I just ordered one to try it out. oops

Edited by Breal

Yeah, it doesn't need to wick because it's built to re-juice each time you put it to your mouth and vape. It's at just enough of an angle to wet the coil... and the tiny amount of wick in/around the coil. I think Basilray did a vid on something very similar if not exactly like that. Looks promising for eGo users.

My VV has the 510 adapter, but the way the clearomizer is designed it doesn't sit right. The atomizer threads are too deep for it. Not sure if the provari will have this problem for not.

Its designed to fit flush with the ego....fits the same as the cone would. Fits over the second set of threads (cone threads). Not sure if that made any sense at all....

On a side note....Went Kayaking today. Managed to tip the kayak, not once, but twice(second time was while attempting to get back into the kayak). once reseated and readjusted...realized my Ego and new clearomizer were in my pocket. takes a lickin but keeps on tickin....despite its drenching, it still works. Was in the water for several minutes. A pack of smokes would not have survived.

kitsune: A pack of smokes would not have survived.

lol! I'm just loving that.

I ordered the eGo elegance clearomizer and the adapter for my provari. Just in case. I went ahead and ordered a 1000mah eGo battery to replace my initial V2 batteries which are starting to weaken. So, I'll have just two batteries, and I hope that lasts me for a while.

Looks like Altsmoke has them in stock.

http://altsmoke.com/...learomizer.html

Thanks brian!

I've been waiting on gotvapes to get the stardust back in stock but this looks like its the same one. Time to order one!

kitsune, what type of juices are you using pg/vg? I always have wicking issues with these type of devices even at a 50/50 blend

@ Breal- so far still pretty good. I've been using it pretty consistently for the last 3 days (despite its swim in the ocean) and I am still impressed. I really like the smaller size of this one. My tube tank holds about 3 mls, and fits nicely on my ego, but I like to change flavors more often and with the 1.6ml clearomizer, I can change more often. The flavor has remained consistent, good throat hit and vapor. I actually made it almost 48 hours without dripping...then needed a flavor change....

Dripping fruitty flavor and keeping my coffee(ish) flavor for the clearomizer. If I vape the same flavor for too long, I really lose the flavor.

@ Mas...I vape pretty much PG. I occasionally add a bit of VG for vapor or sweetness, but not much. Maybe 90/10. I would think this would be able to handle a 50/50 mix. If you want, I can give it a try tomorrow, before you order. I can mix a batch of 50/50 and see how it wicks.....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines