Ego Elegance Clearomizer

kitsune

Not sure with Bobas.....but I think it should be ok. If it seems to clog up, give it 5 or 6 quick blow in and suck out (while depressing the button on the battery) you will see the vapor come out of the top of the clearomizer, then vape normal. usually works to unclog many devices.

I added some more VG to my mix last night, Im at about 70/30...so far working fine. I'll add some more VG today and see how it goes.

Oh..oh.. I love this contraption! It's so.. easy. Easy to use, easy to clean, no spilling, no mess.. just easy. I'm like.. amazed. Truly. It does burn through juice, though, I have to say, but otherwise, pretty decent. Also, it has no trouble with 100% VG, not even a stain remained when I flushed it out with water.

However, about the Bobas.. I just got mine today, and I hate to commit sacrilege or the like, BUT... :sick:

I feel like a lesser species. Maybe it just has to steep. They say it doesn't have to steep. I hope it just has to steep. Please let it just have to steep!! :crybaby:

Oh..oh.. I love this contraption! It's so.. easy. Easy to use, easy to clean, no spilling, no mess.. just easy. I'm like.. amazed. Truly. It does burn through juice, though, I have to say, but otherwise, pretty decent. Also, it has no trouble with 100% VG, not even a stain remained when I flushed it out with water.

However, about the Bobas.. I just got mine today, and I hate to commit sacrilege or the like, BUT... :sick:

I feel like a lesser species. Maybe it just has to steep. They say it doesn't have to steep. I hope it just has to steep. Please let it just have to steep!! :crybaby:

Ok cool now that I know it works with vg I just bought one. Thanks guys! :)

When I first got my bobas I put a bit aside to steep to see if there would be a change in flavor, and after 5 days still no change. I think bobas is definelty a hate it or love it type deal. I love it, wife cant stand it. Like I told you though breal, you know where to send it if you dont like it in a few days :D

I'm glad you are liking the clearomizer. It really is pretty amazing. I love how simple it is to use. so far the flavor is holding up. jury is still out as far as dripping vs the ego elegance.

I have never tried Bobas so I can't comment.

I'm glad you are liking the clearomizer. It really is pretty amazing. I love how simple it is to use. so far the flavor is holding up. jury is still out as far as dripping vs the ego elegance.

I have never tried Bobas so I can't comment.

@kitsune... Yes, Day 2 on the clearomizer. It really is very simple. The flavor is pretty good. I don't have anything strong in there right now.. I mixed a rather flavorless Menthol I got from Innovapor with some Key Lime flavoring from Lorann and this Tart and Sour flavor booster. It's rather mild with a very nice aftertaste. So far, it's really smooth. I'm not sure if it's guzzling juice or if I just really like it. Haven't had much of an opportunity to Vape today, so maybe I'm making up for lost time. :)

Just fill and go. Easy.

@jeffb.. Letting the Bobas steep for a bit. I'm not sure if it's going to do any good. But, the nice thing about the experience is that I just realized that I no longer like tobacco. In a way, I feel liberated. If I wind up liking it after a week, then I'm sure I'll be quite happy to stay bound. :)

@Mas924... If I don't like the Bobas, I'm sure it will be headed your way. lol!

Breal....glad you are liking your clearomizer. I am still happy with mine. which for me is amazing...I usually find after a couple days, my interest dies out and I go back to dripping.

I did have mine clog up a bit today, not sure if it was the flavor or the VG.....

however, I was able to rinse out, refill and use. no leaving overnight to dry. I am really liking how easy these are to use.

It does use a fair amount of liquid, but so does my other tank.

Sounds like a decent mix....key lime sounds pretty good.

The key lime is ok. It's really all I have, besides the Bobas, until my juices from Highbrow steep. Ok, well, not true. It's all I can Vape that I have.

I did notice that the juice I left in the clearomizer overnight was a little thick this morning. I wondered if it was clogged. It was certainly a darker color (is this normal?) and the liquid is Much thicker than it was yesterday, but it seems to be fine, so far.

One thing I realize about the clearomizer is that it is low resistance, like my boge cartos. I think I would like a little bit more draw. But, that's just me. As I circumnavigate this e-cig saga of my life, I'm discovering that I like standard resistance when I'm just vaping at leisure and low resistance when I just need a nicotine infusion. Oh, and it looks like I really do not like tobacco. So, that's two things. But, that may change when I try the Bobas again next week.

Oh, another thing about the clearomizer is that it makes me feel like I'm sucking on a baby bottle. Since the wick is at the top and it's not hole-punched at the bottom (really solid) I tend to turn it upside down. Really funny. I don't think it's something I would use in public. lol!

Edited by Breal

Gotta quit reading these reviews before I go broke!hehe Ordered a couple of clearomizers and they should be here today.Cant wait!!!

lol! Yeah, I know what you mean! Just when I think I'm good for the next 2 months I see this or that and get excited. My biggest downfall is e-juice, however, and with the clearomizer I can switch juices so easily, it's exciting! Even when it's virtually empty, the juice is still on the wick and works just fine, no dry nasty hits. But, I don't know that the flavors are as strong as my cartos. Jury is still out on that one.

I know exactly what you mean !!! but then again, Its keeping us healthier, right.....

@kitsune Yea you got that right! Started day 40, and still analog free. Really starting to feel alot better.Thanks again for everyones help.

I should get mine tomorrow and I cant wait. Last night I watched a video review from pbusardo and he did not like them one bit. He said he found it irritating that he had to flip them upside down to get them to wick. I don't think doing that would be too much of a hassle so i'm hoping it works for me.

I should get mine tomorrow and I cant wait. Last night I watched a video review from pbusardo and he did not like them one bit. He said he found it irritating that he had to flip them upside down to get them to wick. I don't think doing that would be too much of a hassle so i'm hoping it works for me.

pbusardo gives great reviews and the reason is he's a "fiddle free" vaper. he doesn't want to have to mess with the products he gets. he wants to pull them out of the box and be able to vape, no problems, no issues, no modifying, no fiddling.

ya can't blame the guy their. that's why i've never bothered with ce2's. i don't want to have to pull apart a clearo and put it back together to make it work.

Yeah, I have always despised 'CE2-type' clearos no matter how many freaking versions they came out with of the same concept! I don't see that changing with these little thing's either... sad really! The damn things have just been sort of doomed from the very start when they tried to wick juice UP to a coil!

Well if ya don't like clearos then you probly won't like the new

Janty Neo Puromizer.It looks like a purpose built clearomizer

inside a metal tube with a side door for filling lol.

Well if ya don't like clearos then you probly won't like the new

Janty Neo Puromizer.It looks like a purpose built clearomizer

inside a metal tube with a side door for filling lol.

A lot of people are having problems with the puromizers. If you read the ecf thread on them it seems like every other post is complaining about dry or burnt hits.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Honestly, I prefer 'fiddle free' devices. I don't even like having to mess with cartos.

I can deal with the Tube tank, because I only have to fill the carto once...when I change it out in the tanks. last change was about 2 weeks ago.

Personally, the ego clearomizer has been very 'fiddle free'. I don't have to tip it for the device to wick. It does help to lay it on its side or mouth piece down when not in your hands. When in my hands...between draws..I just let it rest mouth piece down. no leaking, no fuss, no muss. filling is even incredibly easy.

Flavor does die off after a bit...but I have determined this to be my taste buds. If I use the same flavor for more than a day or so, I start losing flavor. Its why I always love dripping, I can easily change flavors several times a day.

Today, I just rinsed out my clearomizer, shook out the excess water, refilled with a new flavor and vaped. no waiting for it to dry.

Mind you, this is just my personal experience. as we all know, we all have different perspectives and tastes.

Currently I am using the clearomizers most of the day and dripping with my VV when I want a flavor change. working well for me so far.

@Jeff....It doesn't completely eliminate dripping...I have found, I will always love dripping.

Edited by kitsune

Ok, I don't Have to tip the elegance clearomizer for it to wick, but when there's only a few drops left, I Want to tip. That's just me. I like that I can tip it in any which fashion I want to without any danger whatsoever of it leaking. I've even dropped the thing a few times and not a scratch. It's a good little device. I do have to use a lower voltage on the fruity flavors, though. But, I do that anyway--something about fruity flavors and lower voltage. meh

Some love it and some hate it. I hope it tastes better for you.

About the Bobas... I let it steep. It's amazing. Initially, I had this taste of molasses and tobacco--not a great fan of molasses. That, combined with tobacco, really put me off of tobacco. But now, wow. The molasses kind of taste is still there, but only as an augment of the mild tobacco flavor--like a natural sweetener. It's like an ultra ultra ultra light cigarette with a tobacco aftertaste. Amazing. It just about satisfies my craving for a cigarette. I don't feel like I have to vape all day or that I'm missing something. I think that is what I was missing and wonder if anyone has ever tried to put menthol in it. Still no clogging on the clearomizer, even though it's 100% VG. Nice throat hit. I didn't think there was supposed to be a throat hit with 100% VG. Just needs that little bit of menthol and, to me, it'll feel like an actual cigarette. Promising. Very promising.

VG just has a bit less throat hit than PG. So long as it has Nicotine in it, you will still get the throat hit.

I love a bit of menthol in just about all liquids....ok, I haven't found a flavor yet, that I couldn't add a bit of menthol.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines