Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

Deal me in for the next available round if you would kindly.

I have lots of extra juice to rid myself of, and LOTS of FUN DIY to throw in ;) Anyone ever have Absinthe Ejuice?!?!? (Hell's to the yeah.) Brandy was an interesting one to try as well...it really is just brandy I think...tastes good enough.

I will make up a few 5ml's of Creme de menthe with Whipped cream to toss in as well ;) Thems delicious.

Buttered blueberry pancakes w/syrup and whipped cream is a favorite of mine that I MIGHT be able to whip up...ohhhh this is going to be so much fun ;) I love DIY.

I have lots of extra juice to rid myself of, and LOTS of FUN DIY to throw in ;) Anyone ever have Absinthe Ejuice?!?!? (Hell's to the yeah.) Brandy was an interesting one to try as well...it really is just brandy I think...tastes good enough.

I will make up a few 5ml's of Creme de menthe with Whipped cream to toss in as well ;) Thems delicious.

Buttered blueberry pancakes w/syrup and whipped cream is a favorite of mine that I MIGHT be able to whip up...ohhhh this is going to be so much fun ;) I love DIY.

hmmm sounds good. I will add you to the next round..welcome aboard!

I have lots of extra juice to rid myself of, and LOTS of FUN DIY to throw in Anyone ever have Absinthe Ejuice?!?!? (Hell's to the yeah.) Brandy was an interesting one to try as well...it really is just brandy I think...tastes good enough.

I will make up a few 5ml's of Creme de menthe with Whipped cream to toss in as well Thems delicious.

Buttered blueberry pancakes w/syrup and whipped cream is a favorite of mine that I MIGHT be able to whip up...ohhhh this is going to be so much fun I love DIY.

I have heard a lot of good things about absinthe juice before. I have had the real thing and wouldn't think it would translate into a good juice.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Or the wormwood(in the real stuff anyway) :)

Or the Molasses in black licorice - it adds to the hrm factor of black licorice, usually people can't figure out what it is! I'm a huge black licorice fan and it'll be my all day vape i'm sure - since i ran through my first 10ml in like, erm 8 days?

That sounds pretty good. and Black Licorice is my fav and all day vape...

Or the Molasses in black licorice - it adds to the hrm factor of black licorice, usually people can't figure out what it is! I'm a huge black licorice fan and it'll be my all day vape i'm sure - since i ran through my first 10ml in like, erm 8 days?

You are awesome!! that is my all day vape too. 24 mg 70/30 black licorice from TastyVapor

it's here!!!!!!

first question, is this seriously how big all eGo's are!!!!!! this thing is ******* massive lol

I put an eGo bat in there....yes they are big

good lord lol, alright, time to figure out what to add

this is so awesome!

i'll get it out right after school early Monday afternoon.

No lol

That is an ego 18650 mod. It is regulated at 3.3 volts though. I tried a 5v battery in it and it regulated down.

gotcha, i was like wtf, these looked a lot smaller in pictures haha

btw, your'e the man Bob!

i added some stuff that i hope someone likes, there didn't seem to be enough actual pv's in there so i threw a few in, nothing big but hopefully someone will enjoy them. i have too many lol

gotcha, i was like wtf, these looked a lot smaller in pictures haha

btw, your'e the man Bob!

i added some stuff that i hope someone likes, there didn't seem to be enough actual pv's in there so i threw a few in, nothing big but hopefully someone will enjoy them. i have too many lol

I will check out one PV if it is still there when It is my time for the box again. then onto Round 3 =)

Questions for people who have been playing the Mystery Box....

1: What is the best thing you found so far in the Mystery box?

2: What is the worst thing you found so far in the Mystery box?

3: What does it feel like to you when the box arrives at your door?

2.) 510/901 cartridges (not to be mean but honestly who uses those anymore?)

:unsure:

Hopefully, months from now, when I finally have things for the box, I won't be the only one still using them, ROFL! I've already planned to pass along my Mistic and my pink joye510 to people!

1. Sweet vape's liquid(several flavors), tank + cartomizers, ego passthrough

2. ketchup liquid and the 510 cartridges (even I don't use them)

3. Christmas + Birthday + Halloween