My Very 1St Lavatank!

@case, do you know if the tube is Lexan? I haven't had any luck at all with Lexan and have been looking for something that won't crack in 4-5 days (and I do pay attention to not using the anti-Lexan type ejuices, like cinnamon and no dropping, etc).

If anyone else knows of a pyrex tank (like a J Tank style) please comment where they can be found? Or, maybe there's a better material out there (Chris?)

Thanks for the post case. Let us know how it holds up and I'll beat a path to jonboyUSMC :scooter:

Edited by GPurv

• 2 weeks later...

M1A1_Rootbeer_Tank__38532_zoom.png

The M1A1 tank from Notcigs is made from an UNCRACKABLE tube material that only Notcigs has. If you can break it we will replace the tube section no charge !

http://www.notcigs.com/m1a1-buzz-tank/

I ordered, based on your advice, and I guess because I was desperate, and thought that you knew what you were talking about.

Within 3 seconds of filling this (POS) with 50/50 PG/VG tobacoo jiuce, it cracked. It actually had a MASSIVE STROKE before even 1 ML was introduced into it.

Now. Do I waste my time asking for a free replacement?

NOTCIGS is NOT4ME and good advice is even harder to come by.

I ordered, based on your advice, and I guess because I was desperate, and thought that you knew what you were talking about.

Within 3 seconds of filling this (POS) with 50/50 PG/VG tobacoo jiuce, it cracked. It actually had a MASSIVE STROKE before even 1 ML was introduced into it.

Now. Do I waste my time asking for a free replacement?

NOTCIGS is NOT4ME and good advice is even harder to come by.

Sorry about your mishap. I was merely passing along info, infact my post was just a cut and paste from their site. Your anger is misplaced. If their product failed, contact them. Now there's some good advice for ya. :2guns:

caseace79....sorry we are hijacking your thread.

We all try to offer information and advice to the best of our knowledge....because a product fails doesn't make it the fault of the person that is passing along information.

I'm with Jeff, your anger is very much displaced. We all know the frustration of failed products or products that just don't live up to opinion....we live and learn.

sorry again caseace, I too love my Tank.

Wow didn't think this thread would end up this way AT all but hey at least we all learned something. Lol! The lavatank is made of a polycarbonate tube that is known to crack. There is a list of known juice that cracks tanks and that there are pyrex tubes the same diameter that do fit the lavatank but don't have the links for either sorry. The caps are made from acrylic pen blanks but a larger diameter. Spun on a lathe and hand crafted. Each one is a one of a kind work of art. They are the best working tanks too. Never have leaking problems, they're easier to fill than any other tank I've ever tried, and ya don't end up with juice in your mouth like a lot of the DCT tanks.