Ego C Order!

dragaa

So after long deliberation I ordered the eGo-C from ovale, an extra battery, a blister pack of LR attys, and 30ml of the 555 tobacco PG, American PG and VG from forever vapor on Sunday. I can't freakin wait!

I wanna thank everyone for all the guidance on my thread in the new members area as you were very helpful and I hope this leads to better health for me and my girlfriend as well as hopefully some saved moola ( although this initial order was nearly 200 dollars..missed the promo price on the C :( ) ...

I've only literally used crappy cheap e cigs from other people on two brief occasions so I'm not sure if I'll be blown away or not but I'm sure hopeful, but I'll post initial total new person reviews on both the C and the new LR attys as soon as they arrive (HURRY UP MAILMAN!!!)

Thanks all, happy holidays!! :)

Welcome Dragaa. Couple of things about your post.

I'm confident senior vapors would agree; the start up for vaping is much like any other 'sport". Gotta buy the clubs, the fishing gear, or the exercise equipment. Important thing is to buy quality to begin with......if you plan to stick with it. My own personal experience has me kicking myself in the beginning for spending money on kits and trying all manner of things as I dove right into it. At the time, vaping was in the online infancy and one could easily spend 200-500.00 on equipment for giving up the analogs. (yes, we were that serious in the matter)

JMHO....but you have grabbed hold of something tried and true, while doing your research using this venue.....and kudos' for wisdom. Tank atty is a nice place to start for vaping, but is not without it's little quirks and properties. Great people here to help and please do not hesitate to pick their brains. In one swoop you have bypassed the battery and delivery device process and narrowed it right down to preferred juices. Tank system are great for the final step and good luck to you.

Need any help? Just ask.

Agreed. 510 all the way and those new 650 batts from Joye/C Tank atty kits are the cats meow. I prefer the 900mah and they'll be arriving soon. Chicago reports kits are in, and parts in a couple of weeks.

C Type A Tanks are showing a slight reflection of the T atty system as we move on. Nothing has changed with the necessary dry burns and cleaning....but one could expect this. Still a significant improvement and very happy. Liking the flavor change option and direct tank mixes for this system.

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll have my questions as I did throw all eggs into one basket, simply hoping for satisfaction on my first order...hopefully I won't be disappointed.. As far as the juices, I just picked a couple of tobacco flavors as I wasnt real sure and my girlfriend doesn't seem to think the fruity "weird" flavors sound good...however I'm seeing a lot of people DO like them!

And maverick I wasnt sure how to take your post about bypassing things..are you saying you felt I was unwise or got ahead of my self a bit? if so I probably did a bit. :D

No way guy.......but I can see how you may have taken this. :yes

This will be redundant to veteran vapors and please bare with me. Many new vapors in the past have gotten hung up on battery, juice delivery device, and juice itself. These are the three main aspects of vaping. The choices now days have narrowed this error window down, but it's still remains an issue. Most will now recommend the Ego batt and either tank, atty, or carto version for delivery device.

What you have done is eliminated the first two aspects of vaping and there remains only the juice to decide upon. Your research has in affect......brought you right to step 3 which is the most fun during the process. You decided on the batt (most would approve and agree) the newest and best delivery device (for veterans and newbies alike).......you have only one thing left to do. Find your juice.

This new tank is the utmost device for trying new juices. IMHO, as a nearly two year vapor person who's tried about everything there is.

Vape on!

Edited by maverick

In addition......

Get yourself some atty eraser and fill/designate one tank with this solution. When changing flavors? Put this tank on your device and hit it a few times. It will over ride the previous flavor, and on with the next.

If not, just add your next flavor and wait a few hits. It will over ride in due time, but you may not get the true flavor for a while....especially going from menthol or cinnamon type vapes. You get the idea..........

I'm not a newbie, but wouldn't consider myself a veteran either. (Haven't done anything with mods, played around with anything too off the wall, etc) I'd say that the Ego-C is definitely a good set-up. Be willing to spend a little time playing around with the basics. (Juice level in tank, type of draw, etc) It's an easy set-up, but does take a little experimentation to find the best way of doing things.

Getting back to the cost of startup and eventually saving money, it's true that a big order of batteries, attys and juice will set you back a hefty sum but if vaping works for you will save thousands in the long run. I did. I used to blow $100/week easy on anologs. This MONTH I spent $60 cuz I needed a new battery and atty. Last month I only spent $18 for some juice. I may not even have to make an order for next month. So that's less than $80 in 3 months. Anologs would've cost me $1,200. Hope it works this good for you. For me, nearly two years and many thousands saved.

Well in my particular case im honestly not sure if I'll save money. Me and my girlfriend both smoke about a pack every 2 days .. In the winter months we go sometimes 2.5 days then buy smokes (a pack of Marlboro lights and American spirit lights) which equals about 12.00...of course all depends on our activities of the week..

Franz and Mike both make great points. I personally do not delve into the realm of VV, 5.0 vaping, or expensive mods. Nor would I ever speak against those who do. If I had the extra bucks.....I might consider the purchase and soup things up a bit.

Bottom line? We all venture to quit analogs to enjoy the much less hazardous vaping experience. Personally, I enjoy the control over vaping supplies and at different times I need carts, juice, new batt, whatever.

About even after smoking 1.5 packs per day (for 37 years) and switching to vape device. However, I would be willing to spend way more in leaving the nasties behind. It's been a grand experience (and hobby) all the while......Golden.

Edited by maverick

Remember initial investment? This only gets subtracted as you go along, if your spending less. Otherwise.....look at your initial investment as the "begin hobby price" and choosing to improve your health.

Doing the math: I was spending 35 bucks per week and total is of course 140.00 per month. I now spend around 140.00 per month on supplies, be it whatever.

5ml per day x 7 days at .90ml per average = roughly 30 per week on juice = 120.00 per month.

Occasional 20 pack of carts = 20.00 per month. One carto lasts anywhere from 5-10 days.

OR! Purchase of C tank atty blister pack at 25.00 per month. Atty lasts between 10-30 days. (let's say)

Total here is 120-140 per month. Sometimes we'll have all the cartos we need for 60 days. A blister pack of new C atties will soon run you 25.00, while all five may last you a couple of months. It's a staggered timeline based on your supplies and needs. Last month was just juice, this month was just carts etc.

Occasionally you'll want a new batt, latest kit, or try a new delivery device on the market. This is where it becomes a hobby or want. (though new batt will be required from time to time) it becomes like anything else. New laptop or vape kit? New smart phone or mod device? Flowers and chocolates for companion or latest tank set up? (be prepared to explain) Five topping pizza or Romain noodles etc.........

Just have fun with it, and know you made the right choice for health. Price does not necessarily matter, give or take. Soon you'll be having fun like the rest of us, while giving long and drawn out explanations and such......

:cry:

Edited by maverick

I must have smoked about 2 packs a day. $70 for a carton and buying pack after pack when that ran out. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm saving lots of money but that's not why I vape. It tastes so much better, no ashtrays, no more stinky clothes or car. No more going to the convience store for butts, not to mention how much better I smell, taste, breathe and overall feel better about myself. In the begining I would make sure I never spent more than I would on a carton of butts when I made an order so at least I could say I would have spent that money anyways. Now I can really see how much I'm saving because I only order once a month and it's usually alot less than my weekly cig habbit used to be. The savings is just a bonus for me.

Thanks! I wish it would hurry up. Most got theirs in 2 to 3 days and its been 3 now. (Indiana). My tracking is either not working on usps our its been processed in Florida for 2 days...not sure. Can you call and ask? Other shipping places like FedEx and UPS have way better tracking programs. Although I did use free shipping, I assume others did as well.

I know it's painful... but you'll get used to it, trust me on this. I'm sure my mailman loves all the packages he has to deliver to my house! I remember how hard it was waiting on my first device... but you'll be alright... you'll live. :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yeah, I can see how you could miss the China part if you didn't already know... either way, I can assure you that you are getting a quality product, and not some knock-off. I'm quite positive you will enjoy it once you get used to using it. And, if you have questions... you know where to come now to ask them. :yes

Well got it going had a bit of difficulty with the tank as I thought the atty piece was supposed to pierce the tank correctly..however it didn't and wasn't vaporizing well at all and tasted like plastic....severely disappointed. Took the tank out and punched the hole in with a bobby pin.. thought I ruined it..put it back in and wow! Tastes like nutty..smoking real good. Quite impressed. Miles better than any time I've used a crappy PV from a tobacco store. Awesome! :)