Ego C Order!

dragaa

Maverick I think for me and sase, although I can't speak for him, we feel we know so much due to the great information in this topic and all around the forum. I feel I've learned a lot in the last month, but that just goes to show, you can pick up quickly on anything you want to as long as you are actually interested! (Maybe that's why I hated school. Hm..)

Sase I have to give props to Maverick on this one but it's really simple and seemed to have worked very well for me. I must say that I re-used one of the atty's I boiled and it seemed to have gunked up more rapidly the second time around. I did, however, dumb down a tank of juice with way, way too much walmart-bought USP Grade Glycerin. Which by the way, was disgusting. So that may be why it gunked up so quickly, anyways. (Damn girlfriend took the VG tobacco-juice on a trip. Blah.)

Use a small screwdriver, a flathead you would use on a computer would be perfect if you have it laying around, however, anything small will probably do the trick.

Take your atty and on either side of the spike stick the object you're using in the wholes slightly on one side, then the rest of the way on the other. (There will be two holes on either side of the spike which I'm sure you've seen before.)

Stick your atty with the spike off onto your eGo and put it back together. Don't put the tank on. Look down the cone of the unit and hold down button on the battery about 3-5 seconds as if you're taking a hit. Blow out the smoke. Do it again until the coil is totally red. Toss the spike and the atty in the pot of water, and let it sit in a low boil for about 20 minutes. I then let it dry, and it doesn't take long, however Maverick has stated he's dripped a couple drops of juice on the spike and it's worked, however a bit watered down. Put it back together and let'er rip.

Works great and it's been super easy for me and my girlfriend (we both use my initial kit) to keep attys easily in rotation, being I purchased an extra blisterpack of LR atty's with my initial purchase.

I've not tried any other methods but this seems to work too well to even care to explore further. Give it a shot and let us know.

Edited by dragaa

Dragaa doin well.....and now helping others. That's the way the game is played, and keep us posted on any new developments. I've lost 3 LR atties so far and ordered the 5 pack of SR this time around. LR was burning my vanilla juices.

Good luck to you both, and vape on.

Thanks guys, I will try that If my attys ever get bad. With so many flavors/attys in motion I don't know how long that will be ;)

Also Dragaa you are right. I have learned tons and tons and am just learning more every day! I love vaping and can't thank this community enough for the support and wealth of info.