It's Snowing!

i don't much like to shovel but it sure beats the doom and gloom of the rain we have had for the last few days. puts me in a much better mood. thankful for a garage so my car stays nice and dry:)

Dunno why but I was always under the impression you were in the midwest - ha, learning something new everyday.

LOL! Don't know why you would think that. I'm an Army Brat - born at Ft. Benning, GA. Raised in South Carolina, Texas, New Jersey, Texas again, Germany and Kentucky/Tennessee. I claim Tennessee as my home as that's where my Dad decided to stay when he retired (even though I've been in WV for over 11 years now).

here in garmisch, germany; this time last year, there was a foot of snow on the ground. now, its bright sunny weather. still cold outside, but no snow.

must have brought the sunny weather with me from the states (shhhhhhhhhhhhh.............dont tell the germans that :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Strange whether continues here. Normally the temp drops well below freezing at night but tonight it is rising. What would have been a couple of inches of snow is a warm light rain. It would be nice for a white Christmas but other than that, I'm not complaining. I would take 55 degrees all year long.