4 Year Anniversary

So it was our 4 year Anniversary yesterday. Because we've now got the little one, going out for dinner while she's so young isn't really an option. Which I know Ashley was bummed about. So, I brought the fancy restaurant home. Not bed eh? :) I learned to fold the napkins using Youtube lol

post-2-0-20599300-1308247321_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-86708900-1308247327_thumb.jpg

Don't let this get around--Next thing you know, all of our wives are going to expect this. :wallbash:

Nice job Chris!!

ha ha I'll create a "Start Kit" kit for you and send it out. You'll be setup in no time :lol: I actually used Youtube to figure out how to fold the napkins fancy.

Well congrats on the 4yrs. And a very nice job on the romantics ( this too shall pass in time).

You did a great job on making all the right moves. Just remember what happened the last time you make those moves!!!

Edited by snubber

Don't let this get around--Next thing you know, all of our wives are going to expect this. :wallbash:

Nice job Chris!!

Too late Mark !!!!:innocent:

Nice Job Chris. It really is hard to find a night out with a little one and one on the way. It the little (and big) things that will keep you married for a very long time. :unworthy:

The Napkins turned out very nice !!! what did we doe before internet and youtube.

Well congrats on the 4yrs. And a very nice job on the romantics ( this too shall pass in time).

You did a great job on making all the right moves. Just remember what happened the last time you make those moves!!!

Ha ha :lol: Thanks Snub :)