atomizer for dripping help:) and tanks!

I have a ego-t battery does have ego and 510 threading I was wanting to try dripping for around the house and use my tanks for at work! Can someone recommend an attomizers that will last at least a couple weeks! Or longer! And recommend the best place to get a couple! Also I was thinking of getting a mini protank mini would it fit on my ego t?

A mini kpt would fit on your ego-t. As for the dripping atty, I would suggest doing some research and finding out how to build a coil in an RDA, what equipment u need to get, what batteries can be used, and the risks involved before u even think about starting to use dripping attys. watch some how to vids on YouTube and do your research and u will find out what kind of atty you need. Also make sure to use an ohm meter.

You could just get a 510 carto like a Boge and drip with that. It may be a little old school with the modern rebuild able Dripping Atomizers but it's simple and gets you started.

The HH 357 would be good to drip, get a drip shield. If you're looking for a small tank style the kpt2 mini is good. The kpt3 mini is out, and the aerotank mini is comeing verry soon. The kpt3 mini and aero mini use different coils than the kpt2 mini..... Cheapest way to go is probly the kpt2 mini.

A mini kpt would fit on your ego-t. As for the dripping atty, I would suggest doing some research and finding out how to build a coil in an RDA, what equipment u need to get, what batteries can be used, and the risks involved before u even think about starting to use dripping attys. watch some how to vids on YouTube and do your research and u will find out what kind of atty you need. Also make sure to use an ohm meter.

There's a pretty big difference between a regular atomizer and an RDA. I think he's asking about a regular atomizer to direct drip. It looks a lot like the cartomizers but without the filler material.

If you're new to direct dripping, do a search here for it. There are a lot of threads and even more information about how to do it and how to troubleshoot the problems that come with dripping. There is a pretty good learning curve to it, though, so if you want trouble-free, I'd stick with the tanks. If not, the link below takes you to the atomizer I started out with. They're very inexpensive and work great, especially for a beginner. Make sure you get a drip shield from Empire Mods so you don't wind up with juice all over your fingers and battery! A cool 510 or 901 drip tip is also an option.

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

Since you're just starting I would warn you away from an HH.357. While they really are the Lamborghini of atomizers, they also have a learning curve for even experienced drippers. At $21 - $25 a piece, you may not be ready to drop that much cash on something you may or may not like. Just my two cents. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help not that I don't want to learn I do but I am a single mother and have two full time jobs so time is hard to come by and as much as I love my vaping I do not have time to spend on making coils and all that! I will work on it a little but much more then that I would be wasting time I could have with my son

If you're pressed for time I wouldn't suggest dripping, it's higher maintenance than a tank. Plus, you have to keep a bottle of juice with you so you can drip a couple of drops after every few hits. If your son is young, that could pose a hazard should he get into it while you look away for a sec.

There's nothing wrong with tanks, many of them give nearly as good a flavor as direct dripping. My Anyvape Davide and Davide mini are the next best thing. :)