AV still hasn't posted my review

Sent a 'one star' review to AV. I emailed them and told them all their '5 star' reviews looked rather suspicious, and that I suspected they 'cherry picked' their reviews. They assured me that they did no such thing, but two weeks later, my objective 'one star' still isn't there.

So, I would be suspect of their 'customer reviews'.

Same with vape dudes i'm afraid.

And I swear I did not carve them up or chew them out. I gave a short objective review on a juice that had 5star after 5star review. I got confirm on the review but it never showed up.

And in the case of vape dudes it wont prevent me from ordering what I do like there. I was just surprised they ignored it.

Taste is subjective , blah blah you all know that. However, I have tried at least 7 juices from Ave other then BB-Hype-GJ. I wont reorder them. Those are the only 3 i will order from them.

When you say "AV" do you mean aqua vapor cig? I've only ordered hardware from them and have generally been satisfied with their service but I have noticed that all products suspiciously have a 5 star rating. If I order there I research products else where. I agree that it's shady.

I wouldn't post bad reviews on my site if I was a dealer.

As a car dealer, I do and would absolutely post every review. Consumers in todays market are too smart to not read reviews. Thats why it surprised me about VapeDudes not posting someones reviews as referenced above. Every liquid I have ordered from them I could have avoided had I read the reviews. Taste is subjective, but a couple of examples are Cherry Tobacco and American Standard. Cherry Tobacco tastes like cherry Nyquil and the American Standard is strong strong maple flavored. Both are referenced in the reviews.

It is apparent when sites scrub their reviews. Our dealership doesnt get many bad ones, and you need some in the mix to give validity to your reviews. No one can satisfy everyone, and everyone knows that.

Actually as a dealer I want to know if my customers are not happy, all products can not have 5 stars its just not possible. Everyone has different expectations and different tastes but if a dealer can do something to make that experience better we want to know so that we can either adjust that product or take it off our sites. I don't think anyone wants to sell bad product intentionally anyway As hard as all the dealers try, just sometimes you can not make everyone happy 100% of the time.